Tesco Controls, Inc. is the country’s leading water and wastewater system integrator and control system manufacturer. Tesco Controls’ systems allow municipal water/wastewater and irrigation districts to monitor and control many types of processes for treatment plants, water distribution systems, wastewater collection systems, and storm water systems. Tesco also provides renewable energy solutions for the transportation and water/wastewater industries. Tesco Controls, Inc. leads an elite group of control system integrators worldwide that have successfully completed the CSIA audit process. `These companies,` CSIA Chairman Ed Diehl pointed out, `serve as the `gold standard` for control system integrators worldwide. All have clearly demonstrated their understanding and acceptance of what it takes to be good businesspeople, in addition to being superior technologists.`
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater - Water Consulting and Engineering
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
- Year Founded:
Tesco Controls, Inc. is a full service system integrator and original equipment manufacturer specializing in the water / wastewater, traffic and electrical utility industries. Founded in 1972, our acquired experience and expertise in the industry is unmatched. With over 40,000 projects completed to date, Tesco Controls, Inc. continuously strives for excellence in controls system integration. We pride ourselves on the relationships built over the years with customers and partners, and continue to look forward to providing unmatched quality and service to future projects.
In 1972 Tesco Controls, Inc. introduced a simple, innovative low profile enclosure to distribute underground electric power for a wide variety of municipal and utility applications. Since then our service pedestals and battery backup systems have become the national standard for Departments of Transportations around the country. Our service pedestals have proven over time their reliability and unmatched quality.
Today, Tesco Controls, Inc. is an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) and full service system integrator that is fully capable of providing many essential services to meet the needs of their customers.
Professional Services Include:
- System Planning
- Manufacturing & Custom Fabrication
- Installation Coordination
- Field Service
- Technical Support
- Custom Programming
- Testing and Start-up
- Communication Studies
- Tesco Controls, Inc. experience and commitment ensures our customer's success.
- We are Excellence in Controls and Systems Integration, because we own it!
Tesco Core Values
- We have the highest integrity and ethical standards.
- Every employee owner is an available resource for fellow co-workers and customers.
- Teamwork between employee-owners starts with communication, trust and mutual respect.
- Mutual respect promotes teamwork between employees, customers, future customers, suppliers, partners and competitors.
- Differences of opinion should be discussed constructively with passion and conviction.
- We create employee-owners who think and act like business people, plus create business people who think and act like owners.
- Customer First attitude begins with flexibility and responsiveness combined with options and solutions for our customers.
- Our actions are intended to build relationships with customers and employees.