The Water Management Society
The Water Management Society (WMSoc) is a not-for-profit membership organisation that has been providing practical and technical training solutions to individuals and companies within the water management industry for over 40 years. Our expertise in Legionella awareness, Legionella training and Pseudomonas training enables us to give the most up-to-date instruction on how to prevent Legionnaires’ disease within various water systems, including cooling towers. By gathering expertise from every sector of the industry, the WMSoc can offer informed and professional assistance in all matters relating to the responsible management of water in industry and commerce. We achieve this through training courses, events, publications and journals, and in addition to these, our Midlands based offices accommodate a unique, on-site Practical Training Area for hands-on experience.
Our members come from a wide range of disciplines including water suppliers, scientists, engineers, manufacturers, consultants and facilities managers. Applications are welcomed from those within the relevant industries both in the UK and overseas.
Being an WMSoc member gives you access to a wide range of resources and connects you with other professionals and statutory bodies within the water management industry.
As part of our commitment to the treatment and regulation of water, the WMSoc endeavours to provide definitive and informed guidance on the control of Legionella, Legionnaires’ Disease, Pseudomonas and all related aspects of water management.
In addition, the WMSoc will continue to:
- Maintain and improve standards within the industry.
- Modernise and support new initiatives for the future.
- Provide a high level of expertise and knowledge as part of a comprehensive training programme.
- Thoroughly research a wide range of news, information and resources to benefit of our members.
- Constantly review our practical and technical areas to keep abreast of current regulations.
- Generate revenue through regular conferences, seminars and training courses.
- Develop and enhance the WMSoc, its values and its members, to promote a safer, cleaner water industry.