Thermaldyne’s leadership team comprises professionals with decades of experience in the environmental management and oil and gas industries. Currently, the company is actively breaking ground on plants in the Southeast with additional sites planned nationwide. Thermaldyne, an environmental solutions company, uses innovative technologies to reclaim oil bearing materials in a clean and efficient manner that saves a company time, money and resources. The company’s reclamation plant design separates oil bearing materials into treated water, reclaimable assets and solids. It benefits oil refineries nationwide.
Increasing liability with landfilling, combined with increasing federal and state regulations, have forced oil companies to look for better alternative solutions for managing their materials, of which there are few options currently available. Thermaldyne has a clean, proven, and accepted process to treat refinery materials.
Key benefits of Thermaldyne’s process include but are not limited to:
- Optimizing logistics,
- Reducing transportation hauling cost
- Enhancing supply chain management
- Provide ample local capacity to receive material
- Return usable oil to our clients, thus reducing material disposal costs
To provide effective, safe and environmentally compliant reclamation services to the refining industry.
- Air permit compliant with state and federal regulatory authorities and meets Minor Source criteria
- Plant designed to safely reclaim oil bearing materials from refineries nationwide
- Full compliance with local, state and federal regulatory standards
- Meet or exceed all safety requirements
- Comprehensive Emergency management plan
- Helps companies work within the latest regulatory environments