We are Titan Environmental Containment, and we are proud to be a Canadian based company out of Winnipeg, Manitoba. Our commitment to you is to ensure the use of the right products with the right application. By taking a site specific approach to material selection, you can rest assured that the material will fit the project and will be installed by trained and certified crews. Titan consistently provides quality workmanship from hard working, dedicated people. Our commitment to getting the job done right is the most important characteristic of our company. We enjoy the challenges that different projects may bring and excel in overcoming adverse conditions to get the project done on time and on budget. This type of philosophy is what our company was built on.
We understand, when it comes to the needs of our customers, time is of the essence. Many of our projects have been finalized long after regular business hours with both private customers and contracting companies alike. Let us choose the right products and the best applications to create the most cost effective environmental solution for your project! Put us to work for you and rediscover the meaning of commitment.
Titan provides installation service worldwide, in the USA, and all of the Canadian Provinces including:
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland & Labrador
- Northwest Territories
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
Because quality is important to us, we carefully select our products and choose to work with the best suppliers in the industry. We listen very carefully to our customers’ needs and take a site specific approach to material selection to ensure that you choose the right environmental products for your project. Our experienced team is here to provide advice, technical assistance, and free pre-construction layout and post installation ‘as built drawings’.
At Titan we believe that a product is only as good as the people who install it and we work hard at training our crews to maintain the highest installation standards in the industry. All of our welding technicians are certified with the International Association of Geosynthetic Installers (IAGI). We are proud to have experienced crews that are mobile, fully trained in the latest technologies and able to work anywhere in the world.
Consultation & Technical Support
- Our dedicated sales team takes a site specific approach to material selection to help you choose the best products and applications for your needs.
- We provide free geomembrane pre-construction layout drawings and post installation ‘as built’ drawings showing seams, destructive and repair locations.
- We offer engineering support and free first-class pre-design service on geogrid applications to help you solve a wide range of infrastructure, site development and geotechnical problems.
- We maintain the highest installation standards in the industry.
- Our geomembrane and tank installers are industry certified, fully trained and highly experienced.
- Our crews are mobile and able to work anywhere in the world.
- We have bonding capacity to tackle the largest of projects.
- We service what we install.
- We are COR safety certified and an ISNetworld® Member Contractor.
We provide comprehensive project management services to ensure that each job receives detailed attention and is completed on time and on budget.
- Titan is proud to be COR certified, an accreditation earned under a Canadian occupational health and safety program that verifies full implementation of a safety & health program meeting national standards.
- We have a dedicated Health and Safety Department with multiple Safety Officers.
- We follow an established safety program developed to meet or exceed legislative requirements.
- We monitor and review safety performance regularly.
- We hold daily safety meetings at all work sites.
- We train staff in WHMIS, CSTS, First Aid, and other job specific safety requirements.