Toragon AB was founded in 2004. We sell advanced measuring equipment for various types of environmental measurement. Toragon have exclusive sales rights in the Swedish and Scandinavian markets with about 30 agencies, which in most cases are world leaders in their respective product areas.
Meteorological masts, SODAR, LIDAR, Meteorological sensors, Mobile Power supplies, Light measurement, Air measurement, Gas analysis, Plant physiology, Soil Science, Water quality, Algae Analysis, Static mixers and services.
Toragon is the manufacturer of WindCollector, WindCollector2, WindCollector3 and MPS.
All our own products and many of those we resell are marketed globally.
Toragon, 2004 -
- Toragon AB was founded in 2004.
- In 2008 we sold our first SODAR unit.
- In 2010 we started our production of the WindCollector2 integerated SODAR systems.
- In 2012 we started our production of the MPS smart Power packs and sales of complete Met mast systems.
- In 2013 we started our production of the WindCollector3 integrated LIDAR systems.
Company owners since 2010
- Joakim Wiklund (Chairman) holds since the fall of 2010 the majority of Toragon AB. Joakim have a background in the hotel business and with investments in Technology and IT companies.
- Jonas Tinglev (Managing Director and board member) holds since the fall of 2010 a minority of Toragon AB. Jonas have a background in sales, marketing, electronics, entertainment industry, PC consultant and project management.
The Techtum legacy, 1975-2004
Back in 1975, Torsten Karlsson and a few fellow product developers from Pharmacia (now GE Healthcare) started Techtum Instrument. In the beginning Techtum developed their own instruments, such as Algae cultivation and submergable light measuring equipment. In 1978 Techtum started distribution of products from foreign manufacturers. In 2004, Torsten sold his shares in Techtum and started Toragon with all the suppliers in the environmental measurement area. Techtum is still active in bio chemistry, molecular biology and protein chemistry.