Tri-Mer Air Pollution Control Systems
The Tri-Mer portfolio includes more than 6000 air pollution control systems operating worldwide. There are fifteen different lines of equipment, including both wet and dry. All manufacturing is done at our 300,000 sq. ft. Owosso, Michigan campus. Tri-Mer’s Catalytic Ceramic Filter system – UltraCat - is the premier dry system for simultaneously controlling multiple pollutants, including PM, SOx, and NOx. UltraCat ceramic filters are embedded with nanobits of NOx or VOC catalyst dispersed within the filter walls. Particulate (PM), SO2, HCl, metals such as chrome-6, and NOx are removed by this single, all-in-one system. Tri-Mer’s broad spectrum of wet equipment includes the Whirl/Wet dust collector, packed-bed tower scrubbers, crossflow scrubbers, chrome scrubbers, and the Tri-NOx Multi-Chem system for removal of NOx on applications involving low temperatures and high removal efficiency requirements.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Air Pollution Treatment
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Tri-Mer Corporation is a technology leader in air pollution control, offering both dry and wet solutions to air pollution challenges. We offer complete turnkey project delivery and project management.
Tri-Mer has one of America’s largest fabrication facilities for PVC, polypropylene, and other plastics. Custom fabrication projects include process tanks up to 100’ in length, ventilation, ducting, workstations and enclosures.
Tri-Mer Corporation, established in 1960, specializes in comprehensive air pollution control solutions. It is the world’s largest provider of catalytic ceramic filter systems.
Tri-Mer’s focus is advanced pollution control technology combined with turnkey project delivery services.
- Established in 1960 by Byrel Triggs and Charles Cramer as a manufacturing and fabrication shop. They merged their last names to create the Tri-Mer company name. The initial focus was equipment fabrication using the new wonder materials of the time, PVC and polypropylene.
- Tri-Mer pursued opportunities in the pollution control market with the rise of environmental concerns in the late 1960s.
- Tri-Mer has become one of the leading air pollution control companies in the U.S. Its product line includes both dry and wet systems.
The Tri-Mer complex of manufacturing, engineering, project management, and corporate services is located in Owosso, about 90 miles from the Detroit airport. Large scale semi-automated steel fabrication and plastics manufacturing is housed in multiple bays with over 300,000 sq. ft. total.
- Over 6,000 air pollution control devices and systems have been built and delivered since 1960. The majority are in the United States with an increasing number in South America, Europe and Asia.
- In-house manufacturing allows control of delivery schedules and quality assurance.
- Turn-key project services shorten delivery times, enhance coordination, and provide customers with single-source responsibility for schedule and system performance.
Tri-Mer has fifteen lines of equipment, both wet and dry. The Catalytic Ceramic Filter system is the premier dry system for simultaneously controlling multiple pollutants such as PM, SOx, and NOx. Tri-Mer projects range from smaller systems for diesel particulate and NOx control for ships-at-berth, to very large systems for cement plants and glass manufacturing facilities.
Most Tri-Mer projects are for multinational companies, including General Electric, AGC Glass, Saint-Gobain Container, Imerys Ceramics, Guardian Glass, and Cardinal Glass.
The unexcelled performance of the technology and the timeliness of project delivery – within budget and on time – is the bedrock of Tri-Mer customer satisfaction. Multiple projects with established customers are the core of the business.
With an emphasis on innovation, development and commercialization, Tri-Mer has added several new technologies – including the widespread application of the ceramic filters – to its arsenal of pollution control options. Tri-Mer Corporation understands the importance that progressive companies place on state-of-the-art technology, accurate engineering, precision manufacturing, and on-schedule installation and commissioning.