Trio provides event management and communications services to clients engaged primarily in the marine, energy and environmental sectors. We organise both corporate and industry events, as well as managing industry association events. While facilitating the transfer of knowledge, ideas and experience, we create the optimum environment for meaningful business exchange. Our ability to produce innovative conference content is a particular strength, along with tailoring the exhibition element to maximise vendors’ exposure to their markets.
- Business Type:
- Event organizer
- Industry Type:
- Environmental - Climate Change
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
No event can achieve its full potential without effective communications before, during and after the occasion. We can provide a full communications service, with tailored deliverables bespoke to each event, to ensure the timely delivery of appropriate materials to the right audiences.
Our full service offer, coupled with an in-depth knowledge of the technology and people in the sectors we focus on, sets us apart from most competitors and adds real value for our clients.
Trio’s directors have worked in a variety of event management and communications roles in the marine, energy and environmental industries, and have extensive knowledge of the global businesses and their key players.
Elaine Hulse and Val Johnston-Jones lead our events management division.
Elaine has broad conference production and event management experience, gained both in-house with Reed Exhibitions and the Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre, and as an agency co-founder and director. She has developed and delivered events for clients including the Society of Petroleum Engineers, the Intervention and Coiled Tubing Association, BP, Chevron, the International Association of Drilling Contractors, and the Society of Underwater Technology.
Val’s career includes director-level experience with Reed Exhibitions, Schlumberger and the Society of Petroleum Engineers. Most recently, she was Portfolio Director, Energy and Marine with Reed Exhibitions, the world’s largest exhibition company, responsible for the strategic leadership and development of mature shows as well as niche events and acquisitions. Previously, she has worked as Industry Communications Director for Schlumberger, and as Managing Director – Europe, Caspian and Russia for the Society of Petroleum Engineers.
We have a wide network of specialist associates who assist in the delivery of projects as required.
Welcome to the Trio website.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.