Triton Stormwater Solutions is a registered Michigan company that is dedicated to providing our customers with the best stormwater products, customer service and state-of-the-art manufacturing processes available. Triton Stormwater Solutions has answered the call for a stronger, lightweight, comprehensive underground stormwater chamber management solution that effectively addresses the maintenance issues associated with underground systems, Triton Stormwater Solutions has also kept the environment in mind by producing a revolutionary new soy resin-based material for the chamber product. Triton Stormwater Solutions chamber system saves time, money and land, and offers greater LEED potential than other systems.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater - Stormwater
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- $1,000,000 US - $10,000,000 US
Triton Stormwater Solutions chambers are 46% lighter than competitive polymer products, and also have increased capacity and strength. They are so strong, in fact, that they can be double-stacked to greatly decrease the drain-field footprint needed, and they have been tested to withstand a rear axle load of 48,000 pounds with only 18' of cover and with NO pavement layer.
Triton Stormwater Solutions provides the greatest value-engineering of any underground stormwater retention/detention system that is available in today’s market. Triton Stormwater Solutions benefits go beyond offering a lighter, larger, stronger, more cost effective and easier to install system. Our stormwater chamber systems also are assembled quicker, easier and with less machine time. A 700 S-29 stormwater chamber system can be installed in 1 day. That’s equivalent to 2,800 lineal feet of 60' diameter pipe!
- Triton Stormwater Solutions chambers ARE the most cost-effective subsurface detention/retention system available.
- Only Triton Stormwater Solutions stormwater chambers follow and exceed the latest AASHTO LFRD Bridge Design Spec 1 safety factors for HS-20 Live Loads and Earth Loads for a performance life of greater than 50 years.
- Larger storage volume per square foot. Triton Stormwater Solutions saves you valuable land footprint space over any other stormwater chamber system available.
- Lightweight for easy construction and superior production rates for installation of underground systems.
- Triton Stormwater Solutions design, strength of material and Main Header Row ensures a greater longer lasting system than what is available with other stormwater chamber and pipe systems