Üstünel stepped into the sector with 5 employees and 4 benches in Izmir Industrial Zone, in a 100m² workshop. In 1979, the Shaft Pump and in the 1980s, the production of submersible pump was started. In 1989, as one the first Submersible motor manufacturers in Turkey, Üstünel made a highly important step for the production. In the same year, the plant of 3,000m², in Izmir Ataturk Organized Industrial Zone has started to operate. In 2000, the company started to export its 100% Turkish made products to the world market especially the European, Middle Eastern and North African countries. In 2001, Üstünel has become the first company to produce Stainless Steel Submersible Pumps in Turkey. Utility Model Certificate in 2005 by the Turkish Patent Institute has undertaken the role of the entrepreneurial sector of stainless steel pump.
In 2007, the production area was enlarged to 6,000m², and at present, with more than 110 experienced staff and 250 benches, the company delivers its products to places where it needs water.
- Üstünel aims to be a global brand in the world market with its pump solutions
- With our Technological quality and innovative products we set the standards for water pumps and we are taking pioneering steps.
- Work hard for high-quality production to ensure and improve customer satisfaction through respecting nature and humanity.
- With 100% Turkish made production and supply of spare parts to the customers by providing reliable, timely and complete service.
- are powered by our rooted past, we do our business fondly.
- always pursue high quality production and customer satisfaction.
- know being a leader means taking responsibility and crea creating differences.
- strive for leadership in the world as well as in Turkey.