The Uniper Engineering Academy is part of Uniper Technologies Limited; we offer innovative and engaging technical training programmes for the utility, manufacturing and heavy industry sectors. So, whether you`re interested in Power Plants, Apprenticeships, or our wider portfolio of Engineering Skills courses we will have a course to suit you. Or we can work with you to design a bespoke training course to fit your needs. Our links with The Royal Academy of Engineering and our accreditations and affiliations with professional bodies such as the Institution of Engineering and Technology and Institution of Mechanical Engineers help us to offer a wide range of courses that support your development. Many of our courses are viewed as the industry standard for the power sector and beyond. We provide companies around the globe with world class training solutions.
- Business Type:
- Training provider
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- City & Guilds 9848-42 Certificate in Principles & Operation of Small Thermal Plant for Heat & Power Production (Part 1)
- City & Guilds 9848-43 Certificate in Principles & Operation of Small Thermal Plant for Heat & Power Production (Part 2)
- City & Guilds 9848-03 Certificate in Coal Fired Power Plant Operations Part 3
- Certificate in Coal Power Plant Operation Part 2 (refresher)
- City & Guilds 9848-01 Certificate in Coal Fired Power Plant Operations Part 1
We're not only dedicated to supporting the current generation of engineers; we're actively working to encourage the diverse and talented next generation too. We're passionate about working with schools, colleges and universities to help raise the visibility of careers in engineering and the importance of Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths as key subjects in education.
We provide companies around the globe with world class training solutions.
From power station operatives in Thailand to Health and Safety professionals in Hungary, we can tailor-make training programmes to suit your company's needs.
Whether you choose to take advantage of our state of the art facilities in the UK or train in-house, we can provide the training course necessary to maximise productivity, improve safety and develop your employees skills and knowledge.
So far, we’ve provided training in the following countries: