United Soils, Inc.
Established in 1993, United Soils, Inc. is a full service soil testing business. United Soils has served Illinois and surrounding states for 20 years with quality and reliable analysis of growers soil fertility. We offer the full spectrum of soil testing, including Macro and Micro Nutrient analysis. All tests are performed under strict quality control that meets the standard of the Land Grant college of the University of Illinois. The United Soils lab also offers both Soybean Cyst Nematode and Corn Nematode testing along with a full season Nitrogen testing program. Plant tissue analysis was recently added to the testing program and our staff is available to discuss what tests would fit your needs. United Soils has a full crew of employees to pull samples using GPS software to map sample locations and field boundaries to complete your testing package. Three full-time Agronomists are available to discuss any questions related to your analysis and fertility program.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Analytical Services
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
- Owned and operated by Dave & Sue Allen.
- Started in 1993 as a field office with two employees in a 32' x 36' building.
- In 1995 constructed a new lab, followed by the addition of a new shop in 1996.
- July 27, 1997 - officially became United Soils, Inc.
- The lab area has expanded three times (1996 - 2006 - 2011).
- A new main office was built in 2003, followed by a new conference room and training center in 2006.
- USI employs 30+ people year round, and also brings on seasonal help as needed.
- USI serves customers in: Illinois, Iowa, Wisconsin, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, Missouri, Kentucky, Tennessee & Mississippi.
We are confident that taking advantage of the whole panel of services that United Soils can offer will make your business stronger. We want our success to become yours!