MPP Systems is a business activity specialized in developing, marketing, manufacturing and servicing water purification systems based on Macro Porous Polymers (MPP). The Macro Porous Polymer Extraction (MPPE) system is highly effective, fully automated, remote controlled and guaranteed technology for removing dissolved and dispersed hydrocarbons from water by means of extraction in an MPP bed. The TiPSS technology is the classic and most economical technology for removal of dispersed oil & suspended solids with high separation efficiencies.
MPP Systems is specialized in developing, marketing, manufacturing and servicing waste water treatment systems and applies the unique patented MPPE technology based on Macro Porous Polymers (MPP) for removing hydrocarbons (Aliphatics, Aromatics, Polyaromatics, halogenated, e.g. chlorinated, bromated) from water and TiPSS technology (Tilted Plated Separation Systems) for (pre)treatment of oily waste water.
- The MPPE and TiPPS technologies are applied in a wide range of markets. The focus of both technologies lies within the Oil & Gas Industry with regards to the process requirements and applied standards.
- In groundwater remediation MPPE has unique capabilities to remove halogenated hydrocarbons, (poly) aromatic and aliphatic compounds.
- The TiPPS technology has major references in treating run-off water from airports & tanker terminals, chemical & Steel industry
- Surfactant or alcohol injection enhances the dissolution of chlorinated hydrocarbons, PAHs, DNAPLs and LNAPLs in water from a few ppm to 10,000 - 50,000 ppm
- Organics recovered in two weeks equaled eight years of normal pump and treat
- MPPE proven as the ideal separation technology for these extremely high concentrations in surfactants/alcohol water mixtures
- Surfactant/solvent consumption savings as MPPE enables recirculation and recovery
- Jacksonville (Florida USA) Alcohol injection
- Alameda (California USA) Surfactant injection
- Tampa (Florida USA) Alcohol injection
- Schkopau (Germany) Surfactant injection
- Leipzig (Germany) Surfactant injection
- Castrop Rauxel (Germany) Surfactant injection
People are our most important asset and their diversity in culture, experience and skills is the key to our success.
MPP Systems is part of Veolia the world leader in environmental services. With operations on every continent and more than 187,000 employees, we provide customized solutions to meet the needs of municipal and Industrial customers in three complementary business activities:
- Water management and technologies
- Environmental services (collection, management,treatment and recycling of waste)
- Energy management
Proceed within one week
Basic information required:
- Based on some basic information we can give you a price indication
- Basic information required:
- Inlet composition
- Outlet composition
- Flow rate
- Non/availability of steam
If further information is required laboratory and/or field test can be carried out
Laboratory tests can be carried out with samples from water to be treated.
- Target compounds to be removed
Based on laboratory tests the suitability of MPPE can be concluded as well as sizes and cost estimations for given flowrates and separation performances required.
- Possible effects of other constituents (water environment)
Quite often clients have perceived dangers for non performance due to other constituents in the water. Many tests have been carried out for evaluating these possible effects.
Field test on site onshore and offshore
Full evaluation of the MPPE technology under real-life circumstances is possible with our mobile MPPE units.
- Plug and play (electricity and inlet water)
- Fully automated
- Remote controlled by internet
- Obtained data representative for scale up
- 24/7 operation (one week can be sufficient)
- Various flows, waterstreams, compositions can be tested.
- Including preparation, start up, training and reporting
Ongoing performance Guarantee for the whole operational lifetime of the MPPE unit
The delivery of the MPPE unit goes with an ongoing Performance Guarantee with related Services (PGS).
This Performance Guarantee & related Service (PGS) package includes the use and periodical exchange of the MPPE material and separation performance guarantee for the operational life of the MPPE unit with supporting services (e.g. 25-50 years).