Verdantix is the fastest-growing, independent, analyst firm focused on sustainable business strategies and market opportunities. We provide authoritative data, analysis and advice to help our clients succeed in the world of sustainable business. Through our global primary research and deep domain expertise we provide our clients with strategic advice, revenue generating services, best practice frameworks, industry connections and competitive advantage.
What We Do
Verdantix is an independent analyst firm. We provide authoritative data, analysis and advice to help our clients succeed with their energy, environment and sustainability strategies. Our global primary research and deep domain expertise gives clients a competitive advantage through strategic advice, market opportunity analysis, best practice frameworks and industry connections.
Our clients call us when:
- the solution to their energy, environment and sustainability issues is unclear
- relevant facts on investment plans are hard to obtain but essential to have
- they are under pressure to make major decisions that will affect the future of the firm
- they are wrestling with complex projects that need accurate data and robust analysis to fix them
Our clients ask us to support their decisions in the uncharted waters created by game-changing sustainability innovations, environmental risks, transformational improvements in energy efficiency and carbon regulations. They count on us for fact-based, independent analysis to identify the right decisions.
What Makes Us Unique
We help our clients to improve decision-making in relation to energy, environment and sustainability strategies, markets and projects.
Only Verdantix has the deep domain expertise, primary data, access to global experts, track record and independent credentials to provide authoritative insights across an integrated energy, environment and sustainability agenda.
Who We Work With
Reflecting the global nature of our research, Verdantix client organizations are headquartered in more than 40 countries and individual clients are located in more than 100 countries. Our clients range from the world’s largest power utilities, oil and gas firms and chemicals firms to VC-backed energy and building technology start-ups.
We engage with individual clients who are responsible for growing energy, environment and sustainability market offerings and those who define sustainability strategies and implement projects in operational areas such as energy management, GHG management, facilities management, EH&S, sustainability assurance and sustainability reporting.
How Our Clients Benefit
Through annual access to Verdantix reports, data and webinars as well as drawing on the expertise of the analyst team, our clients achieve the following:
- Faster internal sign-off for project funding and annual budgets
- Improved strategic decision-making on energy and sustainability
- Enhanced understanding of competitive position
- Accelerated revenue growth for energy and sustainability offerings
- Reduced risk in supplier selection
- Increased brand profile in the energy/sustainability ecosystem