Vertigent is a Data as a Service (DaaS) provider of recycling information that leads to unique consumer engagement opportunities. Consumers are a fast moving target. Keeping up with what consumers want, where they are, and what they care about requires accurate data, unique solutions and rapid innovation. Vertigent connects CPGs, retailers, and governments to in-depth knowledge of recycling and proper disposal (recycling intelligence) through best in class data from the Recycling Directory.
The Recycling Directory is the cornerstone of Vertigent’s client solutions and the only proper disposal directory of its kind in the U.S. This one-of-a-kind data source indexes 1.6 million ways to recycle over 360 materials (ie., plastic #2, aluminum, PET, computers) and is regularly maintained by a team of experts.
For consumers, the Recycling Directory is the answer to the question, “What do I do with this now?”
For businesses, it’s recycling intelligence that can reach far beyond the goal of impacting waste, and glean insight into the motivation, needs and desires of their consumers.
For government, it’s a bridge that helps individuals and municipalities communicate and interact to increase recycling rates community by community.
Vertigent Solutions help:
- Unlock new touchpoints to meet consumer demands for convenience, interaction and incentives
- Mitigate risk and assure compliance with emerging laws
- Elevate company value to investors
- Exceed expectations of internal stakeholders
Build brand loyalty and optimize for today’s connected consumer
- Utilize social/local/mobile platforms to build relationships with consumers
- Communicate with consumers at multiple stages of their interaction with products
- Gain insight into consumer usage and disposal of products
- Proactively differentiate a brand from the competition
Amplify analytics with a new perspective: after the sale
- Easily integrate with Vertigent data
- Study buying trends, habits and disposal patterns
- Utilize predictive analysis of consumer behavior
- Intercept defective products