Veteran Shredding (SDVOSB) Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business In the event your office needs to purge some old documents or would like to start utilizing a local (SDVOSB) shredding service, please feel free to contact Veteran Shredding. We offer services that can help your office maintain full compliance with all the current laws requiring (HIPAA/FACTA) and written information protection, policies, and procedures. Veteran Shredding, a local family owned and operated shredding company which only utilizes on-site mobile shredding, is one of the most cost effective and secure ways to shred and destroy sensitive documents and files. Plus, all shredding is done on your premises where you can oversee the process. Veteran Shredding’s on-site document destruction is more secure than any off-site shredding service.
Minnesota's On-Site Shredding Company
Veteran Shredding is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business. We provide unscheduled cleanouts or regular scheduled shredding service. All of the shredded paper we accumulate is recycled.
Veteran Shredding will set itself apart by providing extremely high levels of shredding service while maintaining the highest possible levels of professionalism.
Veteran Shredding helps (but is not limited to) organizations which have the greatest needs for data destruction services: Health care organizations, insurance companies, banks, financial institutions, attorneys, CPA’s, etc.
Veteran Shredding will provide on-site document destruction services to Twin City businesses who are looking to:
- Comply with federal and state privacy regulations
- Protect sensitive business information
- Avoid identity theft.
Veteran Shredding offers a superior combination of security, confidentiality, value and customer service. As information protection experts, they help you comply with the law, protect your confidential information, and safeguard your business' reputation.
Our Shredding Truck System:
All paper materials received for confidential destruction is pulverized On-Site and completely destroyed beyond recognition by the state-of-the-art shredding technology that produces the smallest and most secure shred size in the industry.
Also, every ton of shredded paper that we recycle saves 17 trees, 2 barrels of oil, 4100 kilowatts of energy, 3.2 cubic yards of landfill, and 60 pounds of particulate air pollution! Now that's something we can all live with.
AdvantageS of on-site shredding
- Locked security containers are left at your place of business at no cost
- You fill the containers with your confidential paper documents.
- Veteran Shredding arrives at your place of business with our mobile shredding truck on scheduled weekly, biweekly, monthly or purge shredding service
- Upon completion of the service a certificate of destruction will be issued to the place of business for your compliance with the document destruction laws
- On-site shredding is a more secure process of protecting your businesses sensitive information
- The paper is pulverized beyond recognition before it departs your location
- The paper is off loaded at a recycling facility and bailed for processing (we have no physical contact with the paper before it is destroyed).