VISADES Technologie & Entwicklung GmbH
The VISADES Technology and Development Corporation arose from 20 years of experience in the field of controls systems for UV disinfection systems. The systems were developed by the Ing. Viktor Sachs engineering company, which is part of our corporate family, and has many years of experience in drinking water treatment. This experience, combined with innovative know-how, continuous further development, and international management, allow VISADES to provide, competently and application-specifically, a complete range of products that benefit our customers. VISADES UV systems are tested by the Austrian Gas and Water Association (ÖVGW). VISADES provides production, international sales, and service from one source, and can therefore meet customer requirements quickly and flexibly. VISADES UV disinfection systems are pure quality products from Austria.
- Natural drinking water disinfection, using the power of the sun.
- Your water is irradiated with UV light, which kills bacteria, yeasts and viruses.
- This method is absolutely neutral in taste; there are no residues in the water and the disinfection capability is scientifically proven.
- We use a special wavelength range, from the natural UV-C spectrum of the sun, for water disinfection.
- This high-energy radiation causes a photochemical reaction in the cells of bacteria, viruses, molds, and other microorganisms, which inhibits vital functions.
- This eliminates damaging organisms from your drinking water.
- Our UV disinfection systems are also optimized for maximum energy efficiency through the use of special UV-C radiators, to reduce operating costs to a minimum.
- Irradiation: 254nm, 400J/m² for drinking water, as prescribed by the Austrian Gas and Water Association. Disinfection takes place in a continuous flow process; that is, the UV disinfection system is simply integrated at the beginning of the piping network.
- Each of our system models is approved for a certain range of flow capacity, but the transparency and temperature of the water also play a role.
- Disinfection is continuously monitored by a sensor. The entire system is built in accordance with Austrian Standard M 5873-1.
Advantages of UV Technology
- No chemical treatment
- Low operating costs
- No environmental damage
- High level of operating safety
- Quick and uncomplicated installation
- No problems with corrosion
- No buildup of environmentally damaging or hazardous by-products
- Neutral in taste and smell
- Rapid disinfection, without reaction vessels or circulation pumps
VISADES UV-Disinfectionsystems have the following certificates:
- ÖVGW (Austrian Gas and Water Association)
- SVGW (Suisse Gas and Water Association)
- NIPH (The Norwegian Institute of Public Health)
- DVGW * (German Gas and Water Association)
- VISADES is EN ISO 9001:2000 certificated.
* for individual modells in work