At Warden Biomedia, we design, manufacture and supply Random Biological Filter Media to improve aerobic treatment across the full range of applications – from the largest municipal sewage treatment plant down to a garden fishpond. With the philosophy of increased surface area, the eco-friendly trickling filter and biological filter media are injection-moulded in recycled polypropylene with specific design features to increase the efficiency of the effluent treatment process. In a choice of spherical and tube formats, to suit the application, the random filter media provide excellent ventilation to speed-up the aerobic reaction, and also have high voidage to prevent blocking (and the resulting slowing-down) of the wastewater treatment process that might occur. With purpose-designed features, the media in the Warden Biomedia filter range are an excellent alternative to traditional mineral-based media and are ideal for improved performance in new wastewater treatment plants.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater - Water Filtration and Separation
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
'Warden is dedicated to raising standards of excellence in plastic moulding and extrusion, by continually delivering high standards of quality, increasing efficiency through state-of-the-art technology, providing on time delivery, and elevating levels of customer service'.
Warden's business philosophy revolves around three core values - integrity, entrepreneurship and agility- which guide our actions and decisions.
- Integrity : We take pride in being a reliable partner to our clients, providing services within regulatory guidelines, with honesty and fairness. We provide our clients with a supportive environment that encourages them to make appropriate, ethical and conscientious decisions that impact both businesses in a positive way.
- Entrepreneurship : We understand what drives our clients' businesses, and we create innovative solutions tailored to their specific needs. We apply the collective knowledge and full capabilities of our organization to create profitable growth through new business opportunities.
- Agility : We are resourceful and creative in overcoming obstacles and demonstrate a sense of urgency in responding to our clients requirements. We react quickly to the needs of our partners, by respecting them as clients and we are eager to continuously improve our performance.
Established since 1957, Warden has always been at the forefront of plastic injection-moulding and extrusion, serving a diverse range of industries. Warden's initial area of activity was the chipping and selling of regranulated plastics, but it soon expanded its operations to include the design and production of plastic extrusions.
Since the 1970's Warden has diversified further, with the establishment of Warden Plastics, to offer customers injection moulded and extruded products from a single source.
Today Warden Plastics serves a wide range of customers in diverse industry sectors, from automotive and medical applications, to the electrical electronics, road construction, vending dispensing and point of sale industries. Warden Plastics combines stability and extensive experience with advanced technology and on-going investment in production capability.
Warden Biomedia specialises in the research and development of random filter media for aeration and biological treatment plants. With the philosophy of increased surface area, the eco-friendly biological filter media are injection-moulded in recycled polypropylene with specific design features to increase the efficiency of the effluent treatment process.
Warden has a Quality Management System certified by AJA Registrars Quality Assurance as conforming to BS EN ISO 9001:2008 applicable to the process design of biomedia filtration as sold in to the environmental pollution control, wastewater and effluent treatment systems.
Selecting the right media for the application has never been an easy task. Having the necessary experience, and the ability to be help in the selection of the accurate filter media for each application, allows us to provide clients with the most appropriate and cost-effective solution to meet their requirements.
Through its commitment to quality Warden Biomedia has been able to build a proud reputation with its clients, suppliers, competitors and all stake holders in industry. On the basis of reputation in UK market, Warden is supplying its products to Europe and South America, and now looking to expand its horizons to Middle East and rest of the world.