Warminster Fiberglass Company
Warminster Fiberglass Company has been working with Engineers and Municipalities in the Development and Manufacture of Superior Water Treatment Products for over 50 Years. Our company supports the industry by working on committees to standardize fiberglass products to insure receipt of quality products and satisfaction. We have promoted the use of corrosion resistant fiberglass products in water treatment across the U.S. in lieu of costly stainless steel, from its infancy to where it is today. We display our buildings, gates, odor hoods, density current baffles, troughs, weir plates, scum baffles and flumes at both the AWWA & WEF Shows every year. Come visit us at the shows and we will be pleased to discuss any requirements you may have or just stop by to say hello.
Our credentials include the following:
- NSF61/ANSI certification of products used in potable water treatment.
- PS15-69 manufacturing committee member.
- AWWA/F101, troughs and launders manufacturing committee member.
- AWWA/F102 match-die molded weirs and baffles manufacturing committee member.
- ASTM corrosion resistant committee.