Waste Spectrum Environmental has been designing, manufacturing and servicing incinerators in the UK since the 1990s. We are the leading manufacturer and supplier of incineration systems in the international market. The comprehensive range of technically advanced, high-quality, economic, DEFRA ‘type-approved’ incinerators are ideal for the disposal of all types of animal carcass, medical and clinical waste and municipal solid waste. We supply incineration systems to livestock farms, veterinary surgeons, hunt kennels, game-keepers, hospitals and government departments. Our range of incinerators includes units of varying capacity and burn rate in both mobile and static formats. Waste Spectrum sells incinerators worldwide, operating on all 7 continents across 70 countries and is seen to be both the UK and EU’s leading supplier in this field.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Waste and Recycling - Recycling Systems
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- $1,000,000 US - $10,000,000 US
This company also provides solutions for agricultural applications.
Please, visit their profile in agriculture-xprt.com for more info.
- Volkan - Model 750 - Large Capacity Animal Carcass Incinerator
- Volkan - Model 1500 - Large Capacity Animal Carcass Incinerator
- Volkan - Model 1600 - Large Capacity Animal Carcass Incinerator
- Volkan - Model 400 - Medium Capacity Animal Carcass Incinerator
- HURIKAN - Model 150 - Advanced Mobile Animal Carcass Incinerator