Water, Sewerage & Waste is now in its 30th year and provides a niche marketplace for water, sewerage and drainage professionals to learn about the latest products and developments within the industry. With the introduction of informative talks, technical presentations and knowledge based seminars to accompany the exhibitions, our show format will offer delegates a far more rounded resource. A wide range of specialists from within the industry attend WSW events including Engineers, Contractors, Project Manager, Specifiers, Technicians and Scientists across a wide range of organisations predominantly from the Water Authorities, Local Authorities and Agencies, Engineering Consultancies, Drainage Companies, Construction Companies and Civil Engineering Companies as well as many others.
The UK's leading regional exhibitions for the water sewerage and drainage industries!
Our shows provides you with a unique platform to interact with suppliers and the opportunity to broaden your knowledge in the industries.
As a visitor, you can expect:
- Informative talks and seminars keeping you in-the-know
- Indoor and outdoor hands-on demonstrations
- To learn about the latest technologies now available
- A chance to enhance professional development with CPD seminars
- The opportunity to network with peers and leading industry figures
- Receive advice on technical issues and standards of practice