Waterlogic is the leading global manufacturer and distributor of top quality mains attached “Point of Use” (POU) water purifying and dispensing systems. These incorporate Firewall™ purification technology, carbon multi-filtration systems, In Tank UV technology and BioCote® antimicrobial protected parts to guarantee the highest levels of hygiene and quality. As end-user organisations move to install POU systems in preference to other options (such as bottled water coolers) capitalising on benefits such as, environmental performance, water quality and taste, convenience, and cost savings, demand for Waterlogic machines is growing rapidly. Waterlogic machines -reduce your carbon footprint -decrease contribution to landfills -reduce energy consumption -upgrade outdated technology -reduce the waste of water, a precious resource -reduce dependence on oil and oil-derived plastics -achieve cost savings -are an efficient, hygienic and unlimited water source.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater - Drinking Water
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- 10,000,000 - 100,000,000 €
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Waterlogic was originally founded in 1992 (and made its first sales in early 1993). Since then, we’ve grown into a leader in point-of-use water purification. What does this mean? What makes us different? Why does it matter? Let us tell you.
First off, we don’t just love water.
We know water. Inside and out. Like the back of our hand. You have to love it to want to make it your life and, for us, that’s exactly what it is. Water is our passion.
Research and Development. They’re our friends—our really, really good friends. Not only that. They lead to great things.
Our whole model is rooted in trying to make the most plentiful substance on Earth as perfect as it can be.
Only Waterlogic combines sophisticated water filtration with UV purification. On products we manufacture ourselves, we add a special silver anti-microbial protection to round things out. Clearly, we take what we do very seriously and we’re not messing around.
To be the world’s authority on making quality water accessible through innovation.
Research & Development
R&D: two of our favorite letters, because they’re the beating heart of what we do. Our three Research and Development teams are water fanatics one and all. The best POU brains in the world (we like to think), always improving, always innovating.
We put a lot of money into R&D so we can deliver the most technologically sophisticated products possible. For simply the best water.
Our engineers are experts in CAD, electronics, refrigeration, plastics and mechanical engineering. Together they create the best-looking point-of-use water dispensers in the industry (drop-dead stylish, every one.) Easy to use? Check. Environmentally friendly? Check. Better than anything else out there? Check out Firewall, our groundbreaking technology that eliminates 99.9999% of germs, 100% of the time.
But we couldn’t do it without you. Requests, suggestions and comments from clients focus our R&D direction on giving you want you want. So let us know.
Leading the Way
It’s easy to say we’re a leader in mains attached point-of-use (“POU”) drinking water purification and dispensing systems. But we only got up there through a ton of hard work, innovation genius and total dedication to pure, pure water. There may be water, water everywhere, but here’s what makes Waterlogic stand out:
- Water coolers and brands recognized and trusted throughout the world.
- Pioneer for POU to Europe and leading the market for design, quality, technology and service, leaving our competitors further behind every day.
- Manufacturing excellence with state-of-the-art Waterlogic-owned manufacturing facility in China. No compromise on quality.
- Innovative products that give customers style, function and cool new ideas. Things keep getting better.
- Advanced technology such as Firewall, the first of its kind and so versatile we’re still counting its potential uses.
- Stringent hygiene parameters and industry certifications. Because we’re not happy until we’re sure we’ve produced the very best we can.
- Focus on reliability and performance. We get great feedback.
- R&D investment. Dedicated teams of experienced people we rate as the best POU brains in the world. Always improving, always innovating. Water fanatics one and all.
- Extensive distribution network and exceptional service. Which is why our customers spread the word and keep coming back for more. Like to join our network? We’re always looking to expand, so let’s talk
- Vertical integration in key markets, with more distributors and dealers acquired all the time. Yes, Waterlogic is a winner. Why would the world settle for second best?
Experienced international management team. Top operators in every job, working their socks off to create pure, pure water.
Wherever in the World You Want Pure Water
Global presence, distribution expertise and industry contacts. Waterlogic is in prime position to bring the cleanest, safest water to ever more consumers around the world.
We intend to do so by expanding our range of products, incorporating our revolutionary Firewall point-of-dispense UV technology into more applications. With affordable, innovative devices delivering water of ultimate purity in every cup, we intend to break into new markets and increase market share in areas where Waterlogic is already a watchword for quality and value.
Stronger and Stronger
That means strengthening our position as both a leading manufacturer and global distributor of POU water technology. It means more workplaces, schools, hospitals, hotels, restaurants and homes where water is mmmmmmmmmmmmm … gorgeous.
We intend to grow Waterlogic brands organically and through selected acquisitions, exploiting opportunities when they arise. After all, we have a mission:
To be the world’s authority on making quality water accessible through innovation. We’re doing it right now.
Nothing worthwhile comes easy. We’re constantly bettering and building. As it stands, with offices and service centers across North America and Europe, and a network of distribution partners.
And our reach is ever expanding. Having our own manufacturing facility in China that makes all our dispensers doesn’t hurt either. All to get the freshest, cleanest and best-tasting water out to people across the world. Because we just love H2O.
The Waterlogic Story
Waterlogic’s story is one of dynamic growth through innovation, organic expansion and acquisition. Our Firewall technology is another groundbreaking step along the way.