Weldlag Environmental Group
We are prodominatley a supplier of services for environmental issues - asbestos surveys - asbestos removals - fire risk assessments - legionella audits and other related services. We work throughout the United Kingdom and Internationally. We are always seeking out working partnerships with in country joint venture projects, also we are looking for overseas investors in our business plan and to be part of of our growth in the international market.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Service provider
- Industry Type:
- Health and Safety - Fire Safety
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
- 1,000,000 - 10,000,000 €
For those of you responsible for non-domestic properties, and those who carry out work on them, merely understanding the legal duties relating to asbestos can be daunting enough.
AND then there are the arrangements to be made to ensure full compliance with the relevant laws and regulations.
AND how do you deal with any asbestos identified in your premises?
WeldLag can help
Over the last 27 years, WeldLag have built a team of highly qualified specialists experienced in providing safe, cost effective asbestos management solutions ensuring compliance with the regulations including:
- Asbestos surveying and sampling
- Asbestos management plans
- Asbestos removal and disposal
- Asbestos encapsulation
- Environmental cleaning of asbestos contamination
Other services include:
- Emergency call outs
- Asbestos project management
- Asbestos waste management
- Specialist asbestos advice
- Property stock / estate management
WeldLag was established in 1981 and was awarded its first Health and Safety Executive (HSE) Licence to undertake work with asbestos in 1984.
We aim to provide professional, cost effective solutions for our clients whilst maintaining the highest ethical, operational and safety standards.
Although we continually review our systems, procedures and controls, in order to identify any areas for improvement our attainment of these high standards is reflected in:
- Retention of our HSE asbestos licence for the last 25 years. Our licence was renewed on 28 October 2008 for a further 3 years. Asbestos Licences are issued under the HSE’s Permissioning Regime which covers 9 industries including:
- Nuclear installations
- Offshore installations
- Works with asbestos
- Explosive manufacture and storage
- Quality Management System assessed and approved to the ISO 9001:2000 standard
- Environmental management System assessed and approved to the ISO 14001:2004 standard
- Environment Agency Hazardous Waste Carriers Licence
- Asbestos Removal Contractors Association Site Audit Accreditation Scheme Quality Assurance Award
- Asbestos Removal Contractors Association Gold Training Award 2008
- CHAS (Contractors Health and Safety Scheme) accreditation
- Constructionline registration