Wellpure Water Treatment Systems, provided by Wellspring Water Technologies, LLC, use some of the latest breakthroughs in nanotechnology and cutting edge-water treatment advances in a proprietary combination, significantly reducing water and fertilizer use in landscape and agricultural applications while greatly improving the quality of water from municipal or natural sources. The Wellpure Water Treatment System Requires no chemicals or additives, uses no electricity, produces no waste and has no mechanical moving parts. We also design and build beautiful, “green” treated water delivery systems for residential, recreational and agricultural uses that operate at ultra-high levels of efficiency and in harmony with their natural environment
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater - Water Treatment
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
The Wellpure Water Treatment System is available in five configurations:
- The Wellpure Water Treatment System™ Whole-House Version
- The Wellpure Water Treatment System™ Pool and Water Feature Version
- The Wellpure Water Treatment System™ Irrigation Version
- The Wellpure Water Treatment System™ Agricultural Version
- The Wellpure Water Treatment System™ Home Garden Version
Our proprietary systems are designed for use with high quality membrane and natural organic filtration, efficient variable speed pumping, renewable energy sources and naturally enhanced and inspired delivery systems (also designed and provided by Wellspring Water Technologies, LLC.) to treat and deliver the highest-quality water in a highly energy efficient and truly “green” way.
We continue to conduct extensive scentific research to document the prowerful effects that the Wellpure Water Treatment System™ has on water, plants, soils and surfaces. Some of our most striking finding are as follows:
The Wellpure Water Treatment System™:
1. Significantly reduced the amount of water needed to adequately irrigate plants.
- Plants grown in treated water used 50% less water.
- Soils watered with treated water demonstrated significantly higher moisture content and greater levels of beneficial microbiological activity.
- Treated water exhibited 13% greater permeability - water after treatment has a higher osmotic drive and lower surface tension. This allows water to be efficiently and rapidly absorbed by plants, reducing water usage in irrigation and agricultural applications as well as the amount of energy needed for nutrient uptake.
2. Enabled the use of “hard”, or “salty” water
- Salts were dissolved and flushed down deep below plant root zones
- The first few feet of the soil treated by our system contained less sodium and chloride and more calcium and magnesium. Thus, the sodium adsorption ration (SAR) was smaller for treated soil compared to control soil.
- The accumulation (increase from baseline) of sodium and chloride in the root zone after thirty days was twice as high in a field where untreated, salty, well water was applied as compared to a nearby field watered with treated water from the same source.
- Leaf analysis showed significantly less sodium in orange trees watered with treated water compared to control group trees watered with untreated water from the same, salty well.
- Avocado trees have shown significant reductions in “leaf tip burn” due to reductions in the amount of “salts” being taken up by trees.
- Avocado seedlings thrived in extremely salty but treated water - “control” group trees, using untreated water from the same source, did not survive.
- Poor quality soil has been revitalized.
- The uptake of beneficial nutrients has been enhanced in a wide variety of plant species and the uptake of harmful “salts” has been significantly reduced.
3. Significantly reduced the amount of fertilizer needed to produce superior crop yields when compared to heavily fertilized “control” crops
- A greater than 40% increase in yield was obtained with unfertilized crops watered with treated water compared to heavily fertilized crops watered with untreated water from the same source.
4. Significantly increased the water content of fruits and vegetables grown with the Wellpure Water Treatment System™ as compared to “control” crops using untreated water
5. Hard water scale deposits have been eliminated in residential plumbing and septic systems improving the functionality of these systems and significantly reducing downtime and maintenance costs, prolonging the life of appliances, improving the look of sinks, showers, tubs and toilets and enhancing the taste and hydrating ability of water from every tap.
6. Significantly reduced and even eliminated hard water deposits on pool and water feature surfaces (tile, pebble, plaster)
Reductions in hard water scale of up to 300% were seen on certain sample surfaces exposed to treated water compared to control samples exposed to untreated water from the same source.