WesTech Engineering, LLC
WesTech Engineering, LLC provides process solutions for water and wastewater treatment, liquids/solids separation, and biological treatment needs in municipal, industrial, and minerals markets worldwide. Founded in 1973, we have over 500 employees around the world who deeply value the trust our customers place in us when they choose WesTech. WesTech is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah (USA), with other offices across the country and the world.
Find locations served, office locations , manufacturers and our distributors
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water Filtration and Separation
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- $100,000,000 US - $1,000,000,000 US
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Who is WesTech?
WesTech is meeting a global need for clean water through technology treatment solutions. We are proud that the equipment and systems we design, build, maintain, and operate are making the world a better place and creating a more sustainable environment for future generations.
WesTech Engineering, LLC provides process solutions for water and wastewater treatment, liquids/solids separation, and biological treatment needs in municipal, industrial, and minerals markets worldwide. Founded in 1973, WesTech has over 500 employees globally who deeply value the trust our customers place in us when they choose us.
WesTech is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah (USA), with other offices across the country and the world. View contact information for WesTech offices.
Our quality management system assures that we are delivering the highest quality, reliable, and effective engineered water and wastewater treatment to our customers. A solid demonstration of this quality commitment is WesTech’s ISO 9001 certification, in place since 1995. Download a copy of WesTech’s certificate.
From a Modest Beginning to a Global Reach
Shortly after the Clean Water Act of 1972 came about, which increased the United States’ focus on resolving water pollution problems, a small group of engineers gathered in California with a vision: to create a company that would focus on improving water quality.
From this humble beginning, WesTech has grown into a global leader in process solutions for water and wastewater treatment, liquids/solids separation, and minerals process equipment, while continuing to keep true to its core values.
A Partner in Making the World a Better Place
Not all countries have the resources to build and maintain the infrastructure necessary to treat water on a large scale. WesTech seeks opportunities to come alongside organizations who are at the front lines of helping underserved communities with water supply solutions, providing both time and money as needed. Programs range from volunteering with Engineers without Borders to funding the purchase and delivery of hundreds of portable water filtration units that supply clean drinking water to residents of Haiti, Guatemala, and the Republic of Congo.
Our package water and wastewater treatment equipment provides reliable, decentralized, and simple small-scale solutions for remote locations and for communities that do not have the capital to build on a large scale.
Why Choose WesTech?
In a world with critical water needs, we offer engineering process expertise to achieve the best solutions for water treatment, with a commitment to worker safety.
At WesTech, we think of liquid/solids separation in new ways. Our decades of experience in equipment engineering and passion for problem solving means we have the complete range of equipment to provide our customers with not just a solution, but the best solution.
We meet the water treatment, liquid/solids separation, and biological treatment needs of municipal, industrial, and minerals clients worldwide, and in fact, we are one of the biggest municipal equipment companies in the USA. Founded in 1973, WesTech has over 600 employees around the world.
We offer a wide range of solutions and services that spans everything from clarification, thickening, and minerals processing to plant operations and turnkey and mobile/rental systems. Our commitment to service means we form long-term working relationships to meet and exceed your expectations, focusing on:
- Municipal water — Our municipal water solutions treat groundwater and surface waters for potable use. Depending upon your raw-water quality, flow rate, and operational preferences, we provide conventional treatment systems, combination- and customized-treatment solutions, package plants, and high-rate processes.
- Municipal wastewater — With nearly a half century of experience in municipal wastewater treatment, we have thousands of installations that provide clarification, biological treatment, anaerobic digestion, tertiary treatment, thickening, and stormwater treatment.
- Industrial water treatment — We offer a comprehensive line of process solutions for numerous market sectors, including chemical, petrochemical, and refineries; energy and power, food processing, and pulp and paper. We provide a wide range of solutions, including (but not limited to) pretreatment, filtration, wastewater, and solids dewatering/washing systems. In addition, we provide process-water treatment solutions such as boiler feedwater systems. We offer best-in-class products and complete treatment solutions, including installation and plant operations.
- Metals, steel, mining, and minerals water treatment — Our mining and minerals and metals and steel installations span the globe and include treatment staples such as traditional liquid/solids separation and thickening, as well as newer technologies such as our patented feedwell. Whether you’re looking for a specialized system or a complete turnkey solution, we have the expertise and experience to meet your needs. For us, cost-effectiveness and reliability are always top of mind.
When you choose us, you can rest assured that our commitment to you will continue even after your solution is installed and operational. You can count on our Parts and Services department to offer the support you need, when you need it – including retrofits, parts, services, and maintenance.
Learn more about our aftermarket services.
For decades, WesTech has been an industry leader in solving problems with effective water treatment solutions that improve process efficiency while delivering clean water for the benefit of humanity. Reintroducing the Microfloc and General Filter brands helped further establish WesTech as a leader in the design and manufacture of water treatment equipment for industrial, municipal, and minerals processing.
WesTech also participates in lead-the-way technology development, such as implementing innovative water reuse at industrial treatment facilities, collaborating with universities on alternative processes, and developing solutions that include nontraditional energy production.
WesTech’s core purpose is to provide process equipment and water technology solutions to benefit humanity. In short, we care about people.
The Culture at WesTech starts with our people. We have established a work environment that allows employees to fully develop their talents and safely share their ideas within a stable industry. We are not just a business, we are a community who cares for one another, on or off the clock.
Not only do employees find satisfaction in their work, there are many rewarding opportunities for employee engagement through outreach, camaraderie, and fun. We are privileged to partner with local organizations to have an impact in our community, such as the Huntsman Cancer Foundation, St. Vincent de Paul, and the Salt Lake County Division of Youth Services. The Utah Ethical Leadership Award went to WesTech in 2014.
At WesTech, our employees receive benefits that include health care (medical, dental, and vision), an on-site health center, 401(k) contributions, public transportation discounts, flexible work options, paid holidays, and vacations.
WesTech’s culture is defined by these six core values that are lived out by our employees:
Exhibit Honesty and Integrity
Value our People and Their Families
Provide Superior Service
Make and Keep Commitments
Take Pride in Doing the Right Things, and in Doing Them Well
Achieve Productivity Through Hard Work and Intelligence