Wevio Global Inc
At Wevio, WE are a team, and WE work together to deliver excellence. WE work closely with clients to help them achieve their goals. WE believe that businesses must now embrace a global vision (VIO) in order to truly succeed. The global vision and resulting strategy is what will separate successful companies from average ones. WE and VIO together form Wevio, a Strategic Business Development Consulting Company that is dedicated to Global Business Development & Investment Gateway. These solutions can help with practical business promotion, performance and achieve immediate results with a network in over 140 countries around the world.
Find locations served, office locations , manufacturers
- Business Type:
- Consulting firm
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Wevio has helped over 3000 companies to achieve many of their goals in global business activities, starting from New York in 1998.
This includes having a network of over 150 partners spread across 15 countries to help customers for their globalization needs.
Based on the experience of conducting business with governments and agencies from many countries, we possessa high level of understanding of government projectsand understand agencies process of working and their opinions.
Wevio can provide customized solutions for the business environment of companies, consumers, and the government.
Wevio is able to conduct business directly with a 100% complete understanding of the global business of governments, agencies, and companies. In addition, governments, agencies, and customers rate Wevio with high ovation in relation to superior planning and business promotion.
Wevio rated very highlyby governments, agencies, and customers in relationto superior planning and business promotion
A company of global business professionals cannot be created in a single day. Wevio was established in 1998 and has since grown to become a company of professionals promoting global business based on their extensive experience with individuals, companies, and agencies.
- Automechanika Shanghai, China -Arranged 20 business meetings with potential buyers for Wevio's partner KUNHWA ENG CO.,LTD. (Korean auto parts manufacturer)
- Machinery Industry Delegation to Chennai, India -Worked with Busan Economic Promotion Agency (BEPA) to organized delegation for 10 Korean manufacturers with 43 potential Indian buyers (Total potential deals of over $5.2 million USD were discussed)
- MediCall Expo Delegation in New Delhi, India -Promotion of Korean Medical Devices Business (4 MOUs signed between parties of: Wevio - AIMED & SMTA | Medonica - RMS India | Nanoom Tech - KME)
- Invited USA distributor Empire Auto Parts to Korea -Promotion of the CAPA program by arranging 3 conferences and 34 one-on-one meetings with Korean auto parts manufacturers
- Consumer Electronics Delegation to IFA Berlin, Germany -Created a contract for approximately $450,000 USD
- Automotive Component Manufacturers Association of India (ACMA) Delegation to Korea -Invited 11 ACMA companies to meet 11 Korean manufacturers and arranged 27 B2B meetings
- Sanctuary Cove International Boat Show (SCIBS), Australia -S-Com Tech signed up 1 LOI (S–Com Tech – Cumberland Charter Yacht $338,000 AUD)
- Organized an invitation to CAPA’s Chairman, Jack Gillis -Paved the way for exporting to USA A/S market for the auto parts manufacturers of Jeonbuk and Gwangju regions
- Automotive Industry Promotion Delegation to India New Delhi Auto Expo -Worked with Korea Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy relating to eco-friendly automobile business - Organized Korea Pavillion delegation for the 2016 India Auto Expo
- CAPA (Certified Automotive Parts Association) –Signed a Tripartite MOU with Jeonbuk Techno Park (JBTP) and Wevio Global Inc.
- CAPA (Certified Automotive Parts Association) –Signed a Tripartite MOU with Gwangju Techno Park (GWTP) and Wevio Global Inc.
- CAPA (Certified Automotive Parts Association) –Signed a Tripartite MOU with Korea Techno Park Association (KTA) and Wevio Global Inc.
- Wevio Global Inc (Seoul Branch) -Registered as a company specialized in Environmental Consulting (No. 103)
- Wevio Global Inc. -Branch office relocated from Suncheon to Naju
- [Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy]Participating agency of ‘Polymer material Industry based on petrochemistry company R&BD supporting business’
- [Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy]Supporting businesses by R&BD - Participation agency of ‘Jeonnam energy equipment industry'
- [Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy]Participating agency of ‘Development of Beauty & Wellness material of anti-aging from natural and Bio-materials’.
- [Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy]Participating agency of ‘Development of Compact Diaphragm Boot by the development of Recycling Plastic material’.
- [Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy]Participated in the 'International Exchange in 2016 Shanghai Ceramic Exhibition, China'
- [Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning]Registered Wevio Global Inc. in the Research and Development Service Industry (No. 20151844)
- Signed a MOU with Indian Chamber of Commerce in Korea (ICCK)
- [Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy] Participating agency of 'marketing support for the eco-Friendly vehicle industry’
- [Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy]Participating agency of the 'International Exchange in 2015 International Ocean Exhibition, Philippines'
- [Jeollanam-do]Selected as supporting agency for marketing services to Hyangah Grocery
- [Korea Environmental Industry Association]“Export support consulting” - Selected as a supporting agency for a leading environmental company
- [Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy]Participating agency for 'marine equipment parts industry by supporting overseas marketing'
- [Korea International Trade Association] Acquired serial number which grants permission to participate in the trading business (45484766)
- Indian Chamber of Commerce in Korea (ICCK) –National Automotive Testing and R&D Infrastructure Project (NATRiP) and Korean Automotive Technology Institute (KATECH) signed a quadripartite MOU with Wevio Global Inc.
- Wevio Global Inc.signed a Mou with the Confederation of India Industry (CII)
- [Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy]Establishment of marketing strategy and construction of online marketing infrastructure for Korea Gorbel
- [Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy]Participating agency in the 'commercialization support project for brand capacity building of marine equipment parts industry'
- [Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy]R&BD support project – Relating to the structural and functional ceramic industry
- [Jeollanam-do]Market Research Service for The Mokpo Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Wevio Global Inc.signed a MOU with GOODHILL E-BIZ PTE. LTD (Korea CENTRE)
- Wevio Global Inc.signed a MOU with SYNCRETIC, Inc.
- Wevio Global Inc.signed a MOU with Forus Technology S.A. de C.V.
- [Shinhan Bank America]Participating agency in the 'Brand Business and Introduction of New Technology in U.S.A.'
- Wevio Global Inc.signed a MOU with SAMDO PHILIPPINES CORPORATION
- [Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy]Progressed the International Exchange in Italy, USA and India for the networking support project of eco-friendly auto parts industry (3rd year)
- Registered as a company to start mail-order businesses (No.2014-SeoulSongpa-0701) – Songpa-gu Office
- C.E.O. Calvin Yiwas inaugurated as 18th Vice president of Korean American Chamber of Commerce in N.Y.
- [Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy]Selected as a single conduction agency for trading and marketing support of regional special industries
- [Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy]Consulting and trading support for conduction agency for an export company in Jeonnam
- [Korea Federation of Small and Medium Business]Certification of Direct Production Confirmation (No. 2013-16598)
- Wevio Global Inc. -Suncheon branch establishment in Jeonnam Techno Park (JNTP)
- [Korea Software Industry Association]Registered as a business operator of software (No. 2013-16598)
- [Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy]Participating agency in assisting in networking support for the eco-friendly vehicles and transport machinery industry (2nd year continuously)
- [Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy]International Exchange (New Zealand, China, Indonesia) - Invited potential buyers for B2B networking
- [Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning]Performed global brand communication strategy and consulting business for the Design Support Project
- [Ministry of Environment and Energy]Appointed as the consultant for overseas expansion support group in the environmental industry
- [Small and Medium Business Administration]Performed export marketing business services and provided marketing support on the 'One Man Creation Business'
- [Gangwon-do]Online marketing support project - Supported export marketing for projects completed in 2012
- [Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy]Supported International Exchange and Advance into Ontario, Canada of Korean export companies for the 'Networking Support Project in the eco-friendly auto parts industry (1st year)' – Acquired 'S' grade accreditation
- [Seoul] Foreign language website production project -Performed business related to online export marketing and design for the Seoul Design Foundation
- [Jeonbuk] Foreign language website production project -Performed business related to online export marketing and design for Jeonbuk Techno Park (JBTP)
- [Gangwon] Foreign language website production project -Performed business related to online export marketing and design for Gangwon Techno Park (GWTP)
- [Ministry of Environment] Project support services -Participated and supported export companies in the environmental Industry and technology institutes. Performed export marketing services related to the environment with about 10 companies
- [Technology Guaranteed Fund]Registered as a Venture Business (No. 20120109689)
- Developed ‘www.BestMadeInKorea.com’ Including promotion of website, design consulting and support export for Korean small and medium businesses
- [JeongSeoJin Symbolic Icon] -Won bronze prize in the Slogan Contest of Incheon Seo-gu
- [Software Development Association]Acquired Software Business Operator Certification
- [Ministry of Environment]Appointed as consultant of overseas expansion support group for Korea Environmental Industry and Technology Institute (KEITI)
- [Ministry of Environment]Korea Environmental Industry and Technology Institute (KEITI) - Performed export marketing services relating to the environment with about 20 companies
- CEO Calvin Yi was inaugurated as a 10th Vice president of Seoul Bowling Congress
- [Korea Institute of Design Promotion] –Supported export companies with their business
- Acquired Mail-order Business Certification
- [Small and Medium Business Administration]Global hidden champions promotion project - Selected as participating company and performed marketing and design business support
- [Small and Medium Business Administration]Promotions project - Selected as the company for global hidden champions
- [Small and Medium Business Administration]Enhancement export capacity project - Performed overseas marketing business with about 50 companies
- [Korea Institute of Design Promotion]Acquired industrial design specialty qualification
- [Korea Industrial Technology Promotion Association]Acquired certification as a Laboratory Affiliated Company
- Produced promotional videos for international companies such as Infinitt, Durasonic, Autonics, etc.
- Supported overseas export for Korean B2C companies through eBay, Amazon, etc., and launched a support program to promote Korean companies in B2C environments
- [Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy]Supported overseas expansion through online marketing and other services for Korea Testing Laboratory(KTL), Romanson Inc.(J. Estina)
- [Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Incheon]Selected as a participating company for brand value improvement
- [the Korean Intellectual Property Office]Selected as an expert member on branding and design for the Knowledge Asset Center
- [Korean American Chamber of Commerce of N.Y.]Selected as “Excellent Enterprise” (Top 10 of the year)
- CEO Calvin Yiwas appointed as 16th Vice president of Korean American Chamber of Commerce in N.Y.
- Wevio Korea Inc.started business in Incheon Songdo, Korea – Established company specialized in global entrepreneurship consulting, global marketing and design
- [Small and Medium Business Administration]Global brand promotion project - Selected as a participating company and received award. Awarded “Example of Excellent Performance” (Acquiring 37/40 points)
- Launched free provision service -Established business information for Korean and the U.S.A., with the U.S.A. Small Business Administration (SBA) – affiliated with SCORE
- Brand business and market exploitation business project –Provided services to a NTT DOCOMO project in the U.S.A.
- Organized free lecture on saving the compatriot economy, organized by the Korean Daily Report with the business academy belonging to Korean American Chamber of Commerce in N.Y.
- Performed a Digital Catalog Design Project with leading companies such as Jeju Tourist Organization, IGM, World Book, etc.
- Established Korean branch, USA Small Business Administration (SBA) – affiliated with SCORE
- Acquired formal certification of consulting (the first Korean company). U.S.A. Small Business Administration(SBA) – affiliated with SCORE
- Selected as a “Young Leader CEO”, 7th in The World Korean Business Convention organized by the Overseas Koreans Foundation
- Launched travel agency “New Yorker Tour” focused on New York culture
- [Woori Bank America] Participating agency in the brand business and introduction of new technology in U.S.A
- Acquired design company SEA Interactive and expanded as a total marketing specialty company
- USA Small Business Administration (SBA) - Project participant in market research and market exploitation
- CEO Calvin Yi was inaugurated as 15th Vice president of Korean American Chamber of Commerce in N.Y.
- Performed catalog design for leading companies such as Sinaerang, Seffice, A&J Washroom Accessories, etc.
Operated the 1st and 2nd Foundation Academy organized by the Korean American Chamber of Commerce in N.Y. (CEO Calvin Yi lecture on online foundation)
- Held the 2007 Korean Excellent Goods Exhibition organized by the Korean American Chamber of Commerce in N.Y. (Jeonnam Chamber of commerce in USA, Chungnam New York Office, etc.)
- Expansion of strategic business focused on Japanese business in the USA – Customer retention success stories include NTT DOCOMO, KDDI America, etc.
- Participated in brand business and market exploitation projects in USA for FURSYS and other companies
- Performed catalog design for leading companies such as Sinaerang, Seffice, A&J Washroom Accessories, etc.
- Design and brand identity development for leading companies such as Control Mobile, The Collective, and others
- Participated in brand business and market exploitation projects in USA for Missha, iRiver, ART BOX, and others
- Acquired formal certification of Google Apps re-seller and Google AdWords
- Held a Korean product exhibition, together with the Korean American Chamber of Commerce in N.Y.
- CEO Calvin Yi was inaugurated as 14th Vice president of the Korean American Chamber of Commerce in N.Y.
- Performed marketing consulting, brand development, and other services for Dial 7, which became one of the biggest limousine rental companies in U.S.A.
- Received achievement award for community service from member of parliament Scott Garrett of United States Congress
- Wevio India established (Branch office in India) / the Company specialized in software development, online marketing and design (Hyderabad, R&D and CS Center)
- CEO Calvin Yi was inaugurated as 29th editor of the Financial Department of the Korean American Chamber of Commerce in N.Y.
- Launched services related to online and interactive marketing (SEO, SEM, SMO)
- Developed solutions for internet self-publishing (Web standard CMS)
- Established company TheWebASP.com (Web software development )
- Acquired Small and Medium Business Counselor certification from the USA Small Business Administration (SBA) – affiliated with SCORE
- Established company ACO Communications (Information and Communications Company )
- Drove American market expansion and buyer matching projects for leading Korean companies such as LG Living Health, SPG, and other companies
- Attracted capital form global IR, M&A and investment success for 20 listed Korean companies
- Acquired qualification as formal dealer in Korea from Switzerland Oscilloquartz – Sales and procurement parts of wireless base stations to Korea
- Introduced global investors to listed small and medium businesses in Korea (attracted overseas investment)
- Relocated head office from New York Downtown to Mid-Town (Inevitable decision due to 9/11)
- CEO Calvin Yi was inaugurated as 27th Director of the Korean American Chamber of Commerce in N.Y.
- Consultation of new product development and market exploitation for KDDI America
- Signed MOUs with leading telecommunication companies such as MCI, Global Crossing, AT&T, and others
- Registered as a re-seller of the POSNER advertisement company (the first Asian company in USA)/Asian American project
- Installation of IDC Center in New York and San Diego, USA / Started data hosting services
- Consultation for major supermarket distribution in USA for LG Living Health
- Wevio Global Inc. (Conversion to a corporation)
- Attracted Angel Investment a billion won (KRW) for BidandShop.com and preparation for listings for dotcom businesses
- Multicultural Radio Broadcasting – Energy conservation consulting and introduction of new technology
- Established company ACO Global (Specialized in Global investment and M&A )
- Wevio established Head Office in New York