At WIL Research, first we listen. Then we act. Our mission is to provide science applied in service to humanity. But enough about us. Let’s talk about you. After all, that’s why we’ve created a global Contract Research Organization (CRO) that is ready to meet your needs with the best in discovery support services, product safety toxicological research, metabolism, bioanalytical chemistry, analytical chemistry and formulation services. When you work with WIL Research, you’re working with an organization of more than 1,100 professionals, many with advanced degrees. Our leading researchers have conducted thousands of studies, often pioneering new techniques along the way. But more than that, you’re working with people who truly care about your results. We know that there is no substitute for open communication and direct scientist-to-scientist interaction.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Service provider
- Industry Type:
- Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
Respecting the world we share
- Regulatory compliance is a fundamental core principal, including compliance with all occupational health, safety and environmental laws.
- We are reducing energy use by investing in making our facilities more energy efficient and finding new ways to reuse and store energy.
- As a company, we believe in giving back to our local communities through a variety of programs.
- All employees are actively encouraged to support the scientific community as contributors and active professional society members.
Respect for life
- All experimental subjects are treated with compassion and respect. We believe that it is not only morally and ethically appropriate, but also something that is in keeping with their contributions to advancing human and animal health and safety.
- For research requiring the use of animals, the species is carefully selected for relevance and the number of animals is kept to the minimum required to achieve scientifically valid results.
- Thorough and rigorous staff training program emphasizing appropriate and humane handling and practices.
- WILCare, a 6-module didactic training program specifically focusing on animal welfare, is required for all new employees, regardless of their job description.
- We’re proud of our long-standing accreditation through the Association for the Assessment and Accreditation of Laboratory Animal Care (AAALAC).
World-class facilities the world over.
Wherever you are in the world, we’re ready for you with more than 46,000 square meters of laboratory space. We are constantly investing in new technologies and updated facilities, all in order to keep you at the forefront of science. Here is a brief overview of our various facilities and their specialties.