The company Wintec Aqua is a machine works established in 1988, and we have just doubled our production facilities. Apart from the fact that Wintec Aqua is an all round machine- and engineering business we have specialized the production and trade within some main fields: Machinery and equipment for aqua culture. Sewage water treatment plants (SWTP) and sewerage systems. Treatment of industrial waste water, industrial process water and -liquids. Automatic sluice plants for regulation of water levels in rivers and lakes. Mobile drum filters for amusement- and water parks.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Agriculture - Aquaculture
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
- Wintec has developed innovative steel solutions since 1989, – the past few years focusing on solutions for flood protection. In 2015, the patent pending product AquaBlokk was invented by Oliver Bach, the founder of Wintec.
- At the same time the product hit the Danish market in 2016, it was nominated as “The product of the year” by the association “Vandmærket” (The Water Mark) in Denmark.
- AquaBlokk has been launched in Sweden, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Luxembourg and France.
- Global focus on climate and the adoption of the international climate program INTERREG Rhine-Meuse Activities (IRMA) inspired Wintec Engineering to focus on flood protection in the Mid-European countries.
- With its Patent Pending and a solid record of references, the AquaBlokk has become known as one of the most innovatively designed climate protection products in Europe.
Prefabricated Sluice facts:
The invention of the prefabricated sluice system AquaBlokk from Wintec Engineering is based on 3 fundamental values:
Individual but prefabricated
Every AquaBlokk system is individually designed to fit the individual project perfectly.
Highly Cost effective
Prefabrication means optimized production, ease of installation and a minimum of contractors involved.
Proven technology and quick repair make Aquablokk a very reliable solution – fast implemented, long lasting for optimum climate control and infrastructures. 2-Years of maintenance is included in the price. If more sluices are installed in the same area, spare parts can be shared between them, saving space and money. Guaranteed delivery of spare parts within 2 days means minimum downtime.
Prefabricated module advantages:
Fixed module prices ensure predictable costs.
- A minimum of contractors involved.
- Better project management due to clear intersection between contractors, consultants and developers.
- Effective planning and site management.
- Possibility of sharing spare parts, if more sluices in the same area.