Welcome to the Wölfel Group. We provide comprehensive engineering and system solutions in our main competence fields of vibrations, structural mechanics, acoustics and immission control. Browse through our wide range of engineering services, measuring and monitoring products, simulation software and systems for vibration and noise reduction.
The Wölfel Group consists of three companies with more than 100 employees providing sophisticated solutions in the fields of vibrations and acoustics:
- Wölfel Engineering is focused on engineering solutions in our main competence fields vibrations, structural mechanics and acoustics. Our service portfolio ranges from expert reports prepared by consulting engineers to the turnkey delivery of systems to solve vibration problems.
- Wölfel Monitoring Systems is the company for the development, production and supply as well as the service of measuring and monitoring systems for vibrations, noise and immission control. As a system house, the company also provides technical support, trainings and application consulting.
- Wölfel Wind Systems is focused on the series production, delivery and installation of SHM and CMS systems as well as systems for the reduction of vibrations and structure-borne noise for onshore and offshore wind turbines.
Our engineering service and development projects present customized solutions tailored to your needs, so that you will not have to settle for standard-solutions. Generally, the projects are prepared and co-ordinated in the course of personal discussions between your and our teams of experts.
Efficiency, Promptness and Cost Control
Our highly skilled and professional staff members - who are known for their personal willingness and devotedness and their ability to encapsulate technical questions - present our main resources and allow for the most efficient processing of your projects, which in turn saves time and money.
Depending on the type of the project and according to your wishes our partnership can be designed in form of a
- package on a fixed price basis
- framework offer
- development partnership.
Thus, it is guaranteed that you always obtain the optimum solution - also from a financial point of view.
State-of-the-Art Project Communication
In order to configure co-operation processes most efficiently we have prepared a Web Conference application by means of which your and our experts can discuss and co-ordinate even the most complex matters on the screen. This saves travel expenditure, but is as efficient as a face-to-face conference.
- Your advantage: No expenses for you. All you need is a telephone and an internet browser.
- Your access to our Web Conference System:
Foundation of Wölfel Beratende Ingenieure by Dr.-Ing. Horst P. Wölfel:
Engineering services in structural dynamics, numerical analysis and design of structures, components and buildings for dynamic loading (Finite-Element-Method).
Professor Wölfel is appointed to a professorship at Darmstadt University of Technology, where he is chair of the Institute of Structural Dynamics until 2006.
Formation of Wölfel Meßsysteme Software:
Completion of engineering service activities by means of development and sales of engineering software and systems for measurement, analysis and assessment of noise and vibrations.
Wölfel Beratende Ingenieure is certified according to ISO 9001 for consulting, planning, measuring and simulation in mechanical, plant and civil engineering.
Opening subsidiary in Berlin
Both companies move into the newly built principal office at HITech-Center in Höchberg near Würzburg (Germany).
Retirement of Professor Wölfel at Darmstadt University of Technology
More than 60 employees of the Woelfel group continue working as qualified partners of SME and industrial customers.
Participate in Micromega Dynamics SA (joint venture)
40 years Wölfel Beratende Ingenieure and 25 years Wölfel Meßsysteme · Software
Wölfel Wind Systems GmbH is founded
Founding of VICODA GmbH, a Joint Venture with LISEGA SE, Zeven
Opening subsidiary in Hamburg
Renaming from Wölfel Beratende Ingenieure to Wölfel Engineering
Renaming from Wölfel Meßsysteme · Software to Wölfel Monitoring Systems
More than 100 employees of the Woelfel group continue working as qualified partners of SME and industrial customers.