Workplace INTEGRA, Inc.
Workplace Integra is an Occupational Health and Safety service provider based in Greensboro, NC. It is our mission to be the nation`s premier provider of integrated hearing conservation and healthcare data management services. Our professional Audiologists, Technicians, Software Engineers and support staff have been providing solutions to our clients for over 15 years. While specializing in hearing conservation and health data management, Workplace Integra Inc. provides a full range of products to serve as a professional resource to our occupational, clinical and industrial clients.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Software vendor
- Industry Type:
- Workplace Safety
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
- Year Founded:
- 1,000,000 - 10,000,000 €
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Workplace Hearing is now Workplace INTEGRA, Inc. Still a member of Workplace Group, our name is inspired by our core mission to be the nation’s premier provider of integrated hearing conservation and healthcare data management services.
To support your hearing conservation & health data management needs, Workplace INTEGRA provides the following:
- Mobile Audiometric Services
- Workplace Applications Software
- Hearing Test Analysis and Work-Relatedness Determination by Certified Audiologists
- On-Site Hearing Conservation Consulting by Certified Audiologists
- Noise Surveys
- CAOHC-approved Occupational Hearing Conservationist training courses
- NIOSH-approved Spirometry training
- INTEGRAfit - Quantitative Earplug Fit-Testing
- INTEGRAstat - Web-Based Corporate Reporting
- Audiometric and Pulmonary Equipment
- Integrity always
- Excellence in all we do
- Treat people with dignity and respect
- Build value through listening, learning, and innovating
Workplace INTEGRA's vision is to provide the single source for hearing conservation and health data management that establishes us as the benchmark for technical competence, professional integrity, and client service.