Workswell s.r.o. is a Central European trading and manufacturing company with headquarters in the Czech Republic. Its focus lies in the advancement of machine vision and touch-free temperature measurement. We are renown worldwide due to our innovative thermographic products. These include thermal WIC cameras, NDT thermal imaging system ThermoInspector and the Workswell WIRIS thermal imaging system for drones.
Products and systems from Workswell s.r.o. are utilised in the manufacturing process for numerous European car manufacturers. If you drive a recent model from BMW, Skoda, Renault and Kia, it is likely that Workswell’s Thermal Imaging systems would have been used to manufacture some of your car’s components. Workswell s.r.o. has engaged with many companies outside the car manufacturing industry, a few of these include ČEZ, RWE, Bosch, Honeywell, Tesco, Heineken, Kofola, IKEA, Net4Gas, Semikron, ArcelorMittal, as well as many other varying sized businesses.
Workswell s.r.o. is a Central European company based in the Czech Republic focusing on machine vision and noncontact temperature measurement. The company is world famous for its products in thermography. This is essentially a stationary WIC thermal cameras, thermal NDT system ThermoInspector, thermal imaging system for drones Workswell WIRIS. In 2015 Workswell s.r.o. received third place in the competition for the company in the Czech Republic.
Workswell’s products are being used in Universities and research organizations worldwide and we work alongside these organisations helping to innovate our products and advance the technologies. Some of our principal organisations are Massachusetts Institute of Technology, John Hopkins University, the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne, the Georgia Institute of Technology and the US Army Engineering Research department to name a few.
Because of its innovative approach, Workswell s.r.o. company has won a number of prestigeous awards:
- The Golden Amper at the 2016 Amper trade fair in Brno, retaining the award again in 2017 with its SMARTIS “smart thermal camera”
- The 2015 Vodafone Company of the Year Award for Prague – 3rd Place
- Workswell has also achieved a certificate of merit in the Innovations of 2015 contest held under the auspices of the President of the Czech Republic.
- Product of the Year Award in the Control Engineering magazine contest 2015/16
- Workswell won the Visionary Award by the CzechInno state organisation under the Ministry of Industry and Trade in 2015/16
- In 2017, a significant US magazine dealing with UAV drones and unmanned systems ranked Workswell s.r.o among the most interesting companies in the remote pilot field.
The company has also gained awards for its product design. Workswell s.r.o has achieved the Gold medal for the design of its Workswell WIRIS product. This was in the prestigious foreign designer contest “DESIGN AWARD” for Scientific Instruments, Medical Devices and Research Equipment 2016/17