WTW offers robust analysis products for the measurement of pH, dissolved oxygen, conductivity, total dissolved solids and specific ions in lab, field and on-line applications serving the environmental, water and wastewater, food and beverage, educational, pharmaceutical, clinical, research and chemical/petrochemical industries. WTW has provided outstanding leadership in the design and production of superior quality water testing instrumentation world-wide for over 70 years.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater - Water Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
WTW offers the worldwide most extensive program of premium meters for water analysis:
- Benchtop and portable meters for pH, ORP, dissolved oxygen/BOD/respiration, conductivity, turbidity and photometry
- Online measuring systems for water and waste water (e.g. waste water treatment plants) for pH/ORP, dissolved oxygen, conductivity, nitrogen, phosphate, suspended solids and turbidity
- Measurement technology for surface water monitoring/water quality & discharge for complete analysis and monitoring of hydrological parameters (e.g. flow/current) and water quality parameters (e.g. chlorophyll or algae mass) in depth profiles
WTW's products are manufactured exclusively in Germany, directly in our Weilheim in Oberbayern site.
Learn more about WTW's first-class service: WTW service
Are you interested in WTW's 70 year history? Please check out WTW history.