WTW - a xylem brand
WTW offers robust analysis products for the measurement of pH, dissolved oxygen, conductivity, total dissolved solids and specific ions in lab, field and on-line applications serving the environmental, water and wastewater, food and beverage, educational, pharmaceutical, clinical, research and chemical/petrochemical industries. WTW has provided outstanding leadership in the design and production of superior quality water testing instrumentation world-wide for over 70 years.
WTW offers the worldwide most extensive program of premium meters for water analysis:
- Benchtop and portable meters for pH, ORP, dissolved oxygen/BOD/respiration, conductivity, turbidity and photometry
- Online measuring systems for water and waste water (e.g. waste water treatment plants) for pH/ORP, dissolved oxygen, conductivity, nitrogen, phosphate, suspended solids and turbidity
- Measurement technology for surface water monitoring/water quality & discharge for complete analysis and monitoring of hydrological parameters (e.g. flow/current) and water quality parameters (e.g. chlorophyll or algae mass) in depth profiles
WTW's products are manufactured exclusively in Germany, directly in our Weilheim in Oberbayern site.
Learn more about WTW's first-class service: WTW service
Are you interested in WTW's 70 year history? Please check out WTW history.
- IFL 700 IQ - WTW - Digital IQ sensors to determine sludge level
- VARiON®Plus 700 IQ-WTW - Digital IQ Sensor - Ammonium Sensor - Nitrate Sensor- flexible in cable lenght
- inoLab Multi 9620 IDS/inoLab Multi 9630 IDS – Wireless Ready Multiparameter Benchtops
- WTW - VisoTurb® 700 IQ – Digital IQ sensor for Turbidity Monitoring – flexible in cable length
- Ion-selective measurement in beverages - Food and Beverage - Beverage
- Biochemical oxygen demand measurement in wastewater for municipalities - Government - Municipalities
- pH determination for water testing - Monitoring and Testing - Water Monitoring and Testing
- Determination of salinity of saltwater
- Water testing for laboratories - Monitoring and Testing - Laboratory Equipment
- Conductivity measurement in the production of ultrapure water
- Dissolved oxygen measurement for the wastewater industry - Water and Wastewater - Water Monitoring and Testing
- Water quality monitoring for the petrochemical industry - Chemical & Pharmaceuticals - Petrochemical
50 Years of WTW at the IFAT
The history of the IFAT began in 1966 with 147 exhibitors and 10,200 visitors. 50 years later, these numbers are quite a bit more impressive: As a world fair for environmental technoloqy, the IFAT ...
Searching for tips, tricks and hands-on about photometry?www.photometry-compendium.com is ideal for you!Here you can find videos, additional material and much more. Check it out!At ...
- Chemical & Pharmaceuticals - Petrochemical
- Chemical & Pharmaceuticals - Pharmaceutical
- Food and Beverage - Beverage
- Government - Municipalities
- Health and Safety