WTW - a xylem brand
WTW offers robust analysis products for the measurement of pH, dissolved oxygen, conductivity, total dissolved solids and specific ions in lab, field and on-line applications serving the environmental, water and wastewater, food and beverage, educational, pharmaceutical, clinical, research and chemical/petrochemical industries. WTW has provided outstanding leadership in the design and production of superior quality water testing instrumentation world-wide for over 70 years.
WTW offers the worldwide most extensive program of premium meters for water analysis:
- Benchtop and portable meters for pH, ORP, dissolved oxygen/BOD/respiration, conductivity, turbidity and photometry
- Online measuring systems for water and waste water (e.g. waste water treatment plants) for pH/ORP, dissolved oxygen, conductivity, nitrogen, phosphate, suspended solids and turbidity
- Measurement technology for surface water monitoring/water quality & discharge for complete analysis and monitoring of hydrological parameters (e.g. flow/current) and water quality parameters (e.g. chlorophyll or algae mass) in depth profiles
WTW's products are manufactured exclusively in Germany, directly in our Weilheim in Oberbayern site.
Learn more about WTW's first-class service: WTW service
Are you interested in WTW's 70 year history? Please check out WTW history.
- OxiTop®-i - Respirometric BOD secure, easy, convenient
- VARiON®Plus 700 IQ-WTW - Digital IQ Sensor - Ammonium Sensor - Nitrate Sensor- flexible in cable lenght
- WTW - Model Alyza IQ PO4 - On-site Orthophosphate Analyzer
- WTW - COD, NO3 and NO2 reagent-free – UV-VIS and UV Spectral Sensors for Wastewater treatment plants
- inoLab Multi 9620 IDS/inoLab Multi 9630 IDS - Wireless Ready Multiparameter Benchtops
- WTW - COD, NO3 and NO2 reagent-free – UV-VIS sensors for River Monitoring
- IFL 700 IQ - WTW - Digital IQ sensors to determine sludge level
- WTW - VisoTurb® 700 IQ – Digital IQ sensor for Turbidity Monitoring – flexible in cable length
- Biochemical oxygen demand measurement in wastewater for municipalities - Government - Municipalities
- Determination of salinity of saltwater
- Conductivity measurement in the production of ultrapure water
- Dissolved oxygen measurement for the wastewater industry - Water and Wastewater - Water Monitoring and Testing
- Microbial counting for the pharmaceutical industry - Chemical & Pharmaceuticals - Pharmaceutical
- Environmental monitoring for water protection - Health and Safety
- Water testing for laboratories - Monitoring and Testing - Laboratory Equipment
- Water quality monitoring for the petrochemical industry - Chemical & Pharmaceuticals - Petrochemical
50 Years of WTW at the IFAT
The history of the IFAT began in 1966 with 147 exhibitors and 10,200 visitors. 50 years later, these numbers are quite a bit more impressive: As a world fair for environmental technoloqy, the IFAT welcomed 138,000 visitors from 170 countries between May 30 and June 3. WTW was an exhibitor fifty years ago and has been every year since. In our booth, together with our sister company MJK under the Xylem banner, we presented our product highlights at this anniversary show and had countless conversations with our...
Searching for tips, tricks and hands-on about photometry? www.photometry-compendium.com is ideal for you! Here you can find videos, additional material and much more. Check it out! At Photometry-Compendium.com, month by month you can find new hands-on videos, tips and tricks for best photometry practice and correct measurement, scientific articles and background information on available techniques and instrumentation plus additional material.
- Chemical & Pharmaceuticals - Petrochemical
- Chemical & Pharmaceuticals - Pharmaceutical
- Food and Beverage - Beverage
- Government - Municipalities
- Health and Safety