Zato is a company specialized in the manufacturing of equipment and system for the processing and recycling of scrap: hammermills and twin-shaft shredders for metal shredding and demolition shears for the recycling and demolition market and in the design and manufacturing of customised machinery to meet any requirement. Zato was founded in 1998 thanks to the synergy of persons who were already introduced in the scrap recycling industry from a long time and had a significant know how on the manufacturing of equipment for the recycling of ferrous material. Zato is capable to supply any equipment that help the processing of the scrap in an excellent way, thanks to its specific knowledge and experience on the materials that will be processed and shredded by the machines. The very first steps made by this company in the market secured its success both in the home and in the International market.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Recycling Systems
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
ZATO is a company specialized in the manufacturing of equipment and plants for the scrap metal processing and in the design and development of customised machinery to fully meet each single requirement of the scrap industry.
Among its customers, it lists the following categories:
- Scrap Dealers, Steelmills, Industrial Dismantlers, Car Dismantlers, Foundries, Car Manufacturers, Nuclear Plants, Naval Demolition Yards.
- The company focuses to propose specific solutions capable to get the maximum value from each category of scrap and is based in each single stage on Innovation, Quality and Customer Service requirements.
- Each system and equipment for the processing and the recycling of ferrous scrap is designed for meeting the expectation of whoever buys them fully and for many years, seeking our sole goal, customer satisfaction.
- Key of ZATO's success are, thus, both the passion and the dedication spent in developing and carrying out each project and the relationship established with each single customer.
Right from the beginning its appetite for expansion abroad and for marketing machinery in Countries outside Italy drove Zato to extend its offer of equipment and plants for processing ferrous material towards a deeper specialization. For this reason, a team of qualified and in house trained engineers completed systems that got more and more complex. We are talking of technological innovations at the service of the Customer, hammermills and twin-shaft shredders capable to achieve a reduction in terms of volume of materials optimizing processing times and to reduce operating costs by a really significant amount. At Prevalle headquarters, production site and design centre for each single machine, today more than 30 specialized and skilled workers are currently working and following our Customers right from the design of the project. The technical development of the machine is made by engineers of proven experience and who study the Customer’s requirement and develop a machinery accordingly. These are complex projects requiring a constant care for the details in order to ensure quality and excellence. Its constant commitment for Research and Development allowed Zato to produce innovative machines and to keep a competitive advantage for standing out among competitors. Zato’s commitment continues even after the system is sold and installed. Our Customer Care corporate philosophy regards also thetechnical service and the guarantee of an efficient technical support capable to provide tools and technologies for a timely service on the machines whenever assistance is needed.