1-day Absolute Basics of Deconvolution
This one day, classroom-based course teaches you the theory of deconvolution, how to use and optimise it to find co-eluting peaks and peaks below the baseline in your GC-MS data, through presentations and demonstrations using deconvolution software by the course instructor.
- Event Type:
- Workshops/Training Courses
- Jul. 3, 2020
- The Open University
- Milton Keynes , UK
- Number of days: 1
- Experience level: Intermediate
- Type: Generic, applicable to all instrumentation
- Teaching method: Face-to-face classroom
- RSC CPD approval: Approved for CPD
- Course venue: Variety of venues - see individual dates
- Onsite/offsite availability: Arrange this course just for you
- Scheduled course price: £250 + VAT per delegate
This course has been approved by the Royal Society of Chemistry for purposes of Continuing Professional Development (CPD). RSC members receive a discount of 10% for this course (membership number required) if booked at least 6 weeks in advance.
- You will learn about analytical resolution in mass spectrometry
- You will learn how deconvolution works and have demonstrations using deconvolution software
- You will learn the benefits of using deconvolution for processing GC-MS data
Who is this course for?
If you need to understand how deconvolution works and how it will benefit your GC-MS data analysis, then come along and learn from this course. This course is for someone who has some knowledge of GC-MS.