1-day Data Analysis & Sampling Techniques for GC and GC-MS
Gain hands-on experience of modern Liquid-Liquid Extraction (LLE) on this 1-day practical training course. Learn about this sample preparation technique for GC (& GC-MS) and HPLC (& LC-MS) including real world applications. Learn all the practical theory of solvent extraction, partitioning, solubility, miscibility, sample preparation, matrix modification including pH adjustment and the choice of relevant apparatus.
- Event Type:
- Workshops/Training Courses
- Jun. 9, 2021
- The Open University
- Milton Keynes , UK
- Number of days: 1
- Experience level: Intermediate
- Type: Generic, applicable to all instrumentation
- Teaching method: Face-to-face classroom, with instrument parts & consumables to handle
- RSC CPD approval: Approved for CPD
- Course venue: The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK | See individual dates for other venues
- Onsite/offsite availability: Arrange this course just for you
- Scheduled course price: £280 + VAT per delegate
This course has been approved by the Royal Society of Chemistry for purposes of Continuing Professional Development (CPD). RSC members receive a discount of 10% for this course (membership number required) if booked at least 6 weeks in advance.
If you are only interested in finding out more about Data Analysis and Sampling Techniques then please attend this one day course.
- You will learn how to undertake data analysis
- You will learn about different sampling techniques for GC
Who is this course for?
If you have limited GC experience, wish to learn about these particular areas or would like to brush-up on your knowledge then this is the course for you.
To gain the full knowledge of gas chromatography it is highly recommended to attend the full 5-day course.