1-day Hands-on GC & GC-MS Troubleshooting
This one day course combines learning how to go about troubleshooting a GC and a GC-MS instrument and what problems can occur, with real problem solving on the instruments and data analysis software. This course will cover troubleshooting the gas supply, autosampler, inlet, column, GC detector and MS including leaks, tune problems, GC & GC-MS methods and identifying if the GC or the MSD is the problem.
- Event Type:
- Workshops/Training Courses
- Jun. 11, 2021
- The Open University
- Milton Keynes , UK
- Number of days: 1
- Experience level: Intermediate
- Type: Generic, applicable to all instrumentation
- Teaching method: 50% face-to-face classroom-based, 50% hands-on laboratory-based
- RSC CPD approval: Approved for CPD
- Course venue: The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK | See individual dates for other venues
- Scheduled course price: £499 + VAT per delegate
This course has been approved by the Royal Society of Chemistry for purposes of Continuing Professional Development (CPD). RSC members receive a discount of 10% for this 5-day course (membership number required) if booked at least 6 weeks in advance.
- You will learn the strategies for GC & GC-MS instrument troubleshooting
- You will have practical experience of GC & GC-MS instrument troubleshooting
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for those who have knowledge of GC or GC-MS and beginners who have attended the Hands-on GC & Maintenance or Hands-on GC-MS & Maintenance courses and who wish to learn how to perform a logical and systematic search for the source of a problem on their instrument.