1-day Hands-on UV-Vis
This course covers all the practical theory about UV-Vis spectroscopy; characteristics of the absorption, and reviewing various different common applications of the technique. The course will also introduce factors affecting precision in UV-Vis Spectroscopy and review sampling techniques and data handling, such as building quantitative calibration. Practical hands-on lab work will be used to reinforce method development, operation and interpretation of the spectra.
- Event Type:
- Workshops/Training Courses
- Sep. 3, 2020
- The Open University
- Milton Keynes , UK
- Number of days: 1
- Experience level: Beginners
- Type: Generic, applicable to all instrumentation
- Teaching method: Face-to-face classroom with practicals in the laboratory
- Course venue: The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK | See individual dates for other venues
- Onsite/offsite availability: Arrange this course just for you
- Scheduled course price: £575 + VAT per delegate
- You will gain knowledge about the technique of UV-Vis spectroscopy
- You will understand different types of applications which use UV-Vis spectroscopy
- You will learn about sample preparation and analysis techniques for UV-Vis spectroscopy
- You will gain practical, hands-on experience on method creation, sample analysis and data analysis
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for all levels of knowledge.