1-day HPLC & LC-MS Method Development, Optimisation & Advanced Techniques
First, the course examines the method development process in detail; covering the objectives of the analytical method, how many components are to be separated and the required sensitivity, selectivity, specificity and the speed of analysis. This is followed by system optimisation and configuration for LC and LC-MS. All of this knowledge is then put to the test in case studies. The course then looks at method validation protocols, system suitability and outlines the steps required for analytical method accreditation. The last part of the day covers a brief introduction to some advanced techniques that can be used for difficult or complex samples including detector selectivity and specificity, UHPLC vs. HPLC (brief introduction to method transfer), chromatographic peak deconvolution using tandem mass spectrometry, multi-dimensional LC (LCxLC), on-line SPE and chemometrics.
- Event Type:
- Workshops/Training Courses
- Nov. 18, 2021
- The Open University
- Milton Keynes , UK
- Number of days: 1
- Experience level: Intermediate
- Type: Generic, applicable to all instrumentation
- Teaching method: Face-to-face classroom, with instrument parts & consumables to handle
- Course venue: The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK | See individual dates for other venues
- Onsite/offsite availability: Arrange this course just for you
- Scheduled course price: £280 + VAT per delegate
If you are only interested in finding out more about HPLC & LC-MS method development, optimisation and advanced techniques for difficult samples, then please attend this one day course.
- You will learn strategies for HPLC & LC-MS method development.
- You will learn about system optimisation and configuration for HPLC and LC-MS.
- You will get an introduction to advanced HPLC & LC-MS techniques.
Who is this course for?
Before attending this one day course you should have a good knowledge of liquid chromatography and the techniques covered in days 1-3.
To gain the full knowledge of liquid chromatography & LC-MS it is highly recommended to attend the full 5-day course.