10th International Electronics Recycling Congress
The 10th International Electronics Recycling Congress will be an extremely challenging event: How do electronics manufacturers close the recycling loop and what are the challenges of the take back systems and the recycling industry?
- Event Type:
- Jan. 19-21, 2011
- Salzburg Congress
- Salzburg , Austria
A special exhibition area will be set up for companies wishing to display their products or advertising materials.
Space is limited, so please take your chance now and book your exhibition stand within today.
A special poster presentation will be set up in the exhibition area for companies wishing to promote their company, services and products among the experts of the recycling industry.
Do not miss this great opportunity and book your poster wall today!
- Original electronic equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
- Electronic components suppliers
- Electronic equipment importers and dealers
- Telecom and broadcasting companies
- Electric power generation companies
- Collection and transportation companies
- Recycling and dismantling companies
- Shredding companies
- Plastic industry
- Non ferrous metal industry
- Ferrous and stainless steel industry
- Financing organizations for electronics waste recycling
- Environmental authorities
- Universities and research institutes
- Laboratories for material science