11th EXPOSUCATA - International Fair and Congress of Business Recycling Industry - 2016
It is unquestionable: the EXPOSUCATA is the largest and most important event BUSINESS for those seeking profit in the recycling market in Latin America. A serious event, independent, promoted by those who know more of this market in Brazil: the Journal of Modern Recycling. The Latin American market of solid waste is, in one place, the biggest news and technological advances for those who generates and collects, transports and moves, industry, processes and gives bound for various types of waste - whether recyclable or not. Come to the largest meeting point for professionals, equipment manufacturers and service providers in Latin America!
- Event Type:
- Sep. 13-15, 2016
- Sao Paulo Expo Exhibition & Convention Center
- São Paulo , Brazil
- Pavilion full of solutions aimed at the recycling sector that will help your company in its operations, saving time and money;
- The greatest technological innovations of the sector;
- The industry's largest networking opportunity. Make your network, review friends and meet new customers and suppliers, domestic and international;
- outside area with equipment demonstration.
Eleven years ago he was born EXPOSUCATA, a segmented trade fair for professionals working with scrap and recycling on an industrial scale, which shows the practical side of this line of business from the point of view of who does and who has the credibility and independence their best attributes.
Interest in the scrap and recycling has grown considerably in recent years, as the number of companies in the sector and its competitiveness. This makes the professional directly connected to this line of business need to seek and equipment suppliers increasingly accurate and reliable on the various aspects of the recycling industry. And for them, recycling is not just an environmental or social issue.
It is, above all, an economic issue linked directly to the survival of your business.
In Exposucata you will find the most diverse solutions for your company sells, prepares or turns recyclables.
Vehicles, road equipment, presses, crushers ... Miscellaneous equipment, materials and services to increase productivity, profitability and reduce operating costs of your business await you at the largest business event in recycling and environment Latin American market.
Categories of equipment and services that can participate as event exhibitors:
- Collection, transport and handling of recyclable as:
- Light or heavy commercial vehicles
- Implement Road
- hydraulic manipulators; bulldozers
- Hydraulic Arms
- Tweezers / Tangerines
- Forklifts and accessories
Preparation and Processing as:
- Press, Press-balers, Press-scissors
- Crushers; Mills
- Hydraulic shears
Trade and consumption as:
- Steel mills
General equipment such as:
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Petroleum products (hydraulic fluids, fuels, lubricants)
- spectrometers, magnetic equipment and sorting / separation
- Equipment for cutting the gas
- Accessories and supplies (industrial knives, tapes and equipment for tonnage, industrial gases, uniforms, tires etc.)
Services in general as:
- Industrial maintenance
- Sharpening of industrial knives
- Engineering, management, audit or environmental monitoring
- Computers - hardware and software
- Laboratory analysis
- Vehicle tracking
- among others.
1. Buy goods and services.
2. See new products and services or new uses for products and services that your competitors and the market already know.
3. Meet personally with suppliers or suppliers know that are generally not accessible to procurement personnel.
4. Having the opportunity to meet with experts, or professionals who have the technical field of products and services that normally do not participate directly in the sales process.
5. Find decision makers.
6. Understanding the decision-making process of its suppliers.
7. Compare up to competitors and obtain information about them.
8. Solve problems with suppliers because the fairs are an opportunity to meet them or appease their claims, being treated personally and so special in their booth.
9. Give an opinion about new products or services.
10. Participate in market research, collaborating with suppliers in the markets, which are key suppliers of your company.
11. Reload your data with suppliers to receive information about new technology.
12. Develop new suppliers.
13. Personally meet manufacturers of professionals, in addition to representatives who already visit your company.
14. Request a quote directly to manufacturers.
15. To know more about current or new suppliers potential suppliers.
16. Request materials about new products, services and market for media expert.
17. Present to the specialized media, talking about what your company does and how it can work in the field.
18. Make your personal marketing and enhance the image of your company.
19. Learn about new industry trends.
20. Interact with industry professionals and reviewing former colleagues from other companies.
21. Establish business relationships with international suppliers.
22. Provide information for suppliers to improve their products.
24. Seek opportunities for differentiated partnerships.
25. Attend special events during the fair.
26. Make way for future contacts focused on sales.
27. Strengthen the morale of the whole team.
28. View live demonstration of products.
29. View equipment that are not portable.
30. Approach the top management of suppliers.
31. Shorten the sales cycle.
32. Train new employees.
33. Understand the application and features of new products and services.
34. Increase the profitability of the company.
35. Listen to what the market talks about the present exhibitors.
36. Listen to what is disclosed in the word of mouth on the market, your company and competitors.
37. Meet industry spokesmen and also be heard.
38. Understanding the effects of corporate changes.
39. Attend educational sessions, which take place parallel to the exhibition.
40. Listen links with the exhibiting industry groups.
41. See new initiatives for social responsibility.
42. Support for existing initiatives of social responsibility.
43. Seize the opportunity to interact with colleagues from your company and exchange ideas with colleagues during the fair.
44. Listen market experts and speakers in seminars and workshops, which run parallel to the event.
45. Employees who work 'behind the scenes' have a chance to meet the suppliers.