14th Annual EUEC 2011 - Energy, Utility & Environment Conference & Expo
The 14th annual Energy & Environment Conference, has grown since inception in 1995 to one of USA`s largest, and most prestigious `must attend` annual networking and educational events, where over 2500 delegates, including environmental business leaders, energy executives, NGOs and government policymakers, attend a technical program with 650+ presentations, and a networking exhibition with 200 companies, in Phoenix, AZ this Jan 31-Feb 2, 2011.
- Event Type:
- Jan. 31, 2011 - Feb. 2, 2011
- Phoenix Convention Center, North Building
- Phoenix , AZ , USA
- 3,000 Attendees with 10 Networking Events in Exhibit Hall
- 650 Expert Speakers make 20-minute Presentations in 13 Tracks
- 200 Exhibit Companies make Marketing Presentations in Exhibit Hall
EUEC is an annual energy, utility and environment conference where over 3,000 delegates including environmental business leaders, energy executives, NGO’s and government policymakers converge to collaborate on the various issues facing energy generation, the future of utility and its impact on the environment.
Over a three day period more than 650 of the world’s leading experts will speak on the diverse topics of clean air policy, legislation and technologies, multi-pollutant control, energy and climate policy, wind, solar, EV-PHEV, carbon markets and CCS, corporate greenhouse gas (GHS) strategies, biofuels, biomass, and biogas, sustainability and reliability, energy efficiency and management, renewable energy and operations and management.
Conference Tracks Include:
- Clean air policy and legislation
- Clean air technologies
- Multi pollutant control
- Energy and climate policy
- Wind, solar, and EV-PHEV
- Carbon markets and CCS
- Corporate GHG strategies
- Biofuels, biomass, and biogas
- Sustainability and reliability
- Energy, efficiency, and management
- Renewable energy
- Operations and management