16th International Automobile Recycling Congress IARC - 2016
The congress is a platform to exchange the latest information, to meet your business partners and to get easy access to new potential clients.
- Event Type:
- Mar. 16-18, 2016
- Hotel Palace
- Berlin , Germany
This top quality congress will focus on:
- The role of different stakeholders in the ELV recycling chain
- Life cycle and sustainability aspects of car recycling
- Best available recycling technologies
- How can car manufacturers and the dismantling industry close the recycling loop?
- Can illegal treatment and exports of ELVs be countered by deregistration and implementation of a Certificate of Destruction?
- Next generation recycling processes and equipmentHow to stop illegal export of ELV's
- How to recycle electronics in cars?
- Report on actions by global car manufacturers on how to facilitate achieving recycling goals
- Recycling capabilities of new and emerging technologies
- Circular economy & resource efficiency
- Update on new laws and regulations
- Carbon tech/tyre recycling
A large exhibition area is integrated into the conference facilities, where vendors meet their clients. Cocktail receptions and a networking dinner create an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with business partners, colleagues and competitors.
The congress is also organizing plant tours to leading reycling companies in the vicinity of Berlin.