2-day Comprehensive GC Software Training (Shimadzu GCsolution)
This two-day Comprehensive GC software training course introduces the Shimadzu GCsolution software for both instrument acquisition and data analysis. The course covers PC and data system installation, set-up and maintenance; an overview of GCsolution software; creating methods and sample analysis; integration and reporting; sequences; quantitation and calibration; and reviewing and reprocessing data. It combines a mixture of classroom based presentations with hands-on software lab exercises, to give you comprehensive training.
- Event Type:
- Workshops/Training Courses
- Jul. 13-14, 2020
- The Open University
- Milton Keynes , UK
- Number of days: 2
- Experience level: Intermediate
- Type: Manufacturer-specific; analysts using Shimadzu GCsolution
- Teaching method: Face-to-face classroom with practicals on PCs in the laboratory or classroom
- Course venue: The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK | See individual dates for other venues
- Onsite/offsite availability: Arrange this course just for you
- Scheduled course price: £750 + VAT per delegate
- You will learn about the operation of the Shimadzu GCsolution software
- You will learn how to undertake installation, set-up and get an overview of the software
- You will learn how to create a GC method on the software
- You will learn how to analyse individual samples and create sequences for analysing multiple samples
- You will undertake qualitative data analysis with a set of data files
- You will undertake quantitative data analysis creating calibration curves and producing appropriate sample reports
Who is this course for?
This course is primarily for analysts and technicians responsible for the operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of Shimadzu gas chromatographs using the GCsolution software.