2-day Comprehensive GC Software Training (Thermo Xcalibur)
The two-day Comprehensive GC Software Training course introduces the Thermo Xcalibur software for both instrument acquisition and data analysis. The course covers PC and data system installation, set-up and maintenance; an overview of Xcalibur software; creating methods and sample analysis; integration and reporting; sequences; quantitation and calibration; reviewing and reprocessing data; and sequences. It combines a mixture of classroom based presentations with hands-on software lab exercises, to give you comprehensive training.
- Event Type:
- Workshops/Training Courses
- Jul. 16-17, 2020
- The Open University
- Milton Keynes , UK
- Number of days: 2
- Experience level: Intermediate
- Type: Manufacturer-specific; analysts using Thermo Xcalibur software
- Teaching method: Face-to-face classroom with practicals on the software
- Course venue: Course venue: The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK | See individual dates for other venues
- Onsite/offsite availability: Arrange this course just for you
- Scheduled course price: £750 + VAT per delegate
- You will learn about the operation of the GC Xcalibur software
- You will learn how to undertake installation, set-up and an overview of the software
- You will learn how to create a GC method on the software
- You will analyse individual samples and create sequences for analysing multiples samples
- You will undertake qualitative data analysis with a set of data files
- You will undertake quantitative data analysis creating calibration curves and producing appropriate sample reports
Who is this course for?
This course is primarily for analysts and technicians responsible for the operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of Thermo gas chromatographs using the Xcalibur software.