23rd International Petroleum Environmental Consortium (IPEC) 2016
The International Petroleum Environmental Consortium (IPEC) was a joint effort of four major research universities--The University of Tulsa, The University of Oklahoma, Oklahoma State University, and The University of Arkansas. IPEC`s mission was to increase the competitiveness of the domestic petroleum industry through a reduction in the cost of compliance with U.S. environmental regulations.
- Event Type:
- Nov. 8-10, 2016
- Hotel Monteleone
- New Orleans , LA , USA
The University of Tulsa, Continuing Education for Science and Engineering (CESE) invites your company to exhibit at the 23rd International Petroleum Environmental Conference (IPEC), Nov. 8-10, 2016 in New Orleans, LA.
- Establish New Business Partnerships
- Meet Key Decision Makers
- Showcase your Company’s Expertise
- Increase Visibility, Build your Brand, and Boost Sales
. . . with hundreds of professionals involved in developing and implementing technology to address and resolve E&P environmental problems.
- Gaining insights into issues affecting the oil and gas industry worldwide
- Receiving up-to-date information on new technologies and solutions
- Meeting face-to-face with existing customers
- Obtaining qualified business leads and opportunities
- Introducing new products and services
- Expanding visibility for your company with industry, government agencies and academic institutions
- Contributing to the quality of the conference while showcasing your company!
- Electronic list of full contact information of all IPEC participants, speakers and exhibitors provided only to exhibitors at no additional cost.
- Opportunity to participate in the Exhibitors' Showcase Session (scheduled as one of the concurrent sessions). You can highlight your company's products and services by presenting a case study; answer questions; receive input from the key-decision makers in industry to know and better meet their needs. (Session subject to participation)
- Complimentary Exhibit Hall Guest Passes
- Attend the All Conference Luncheon on Thursday.
- Assist in Picking your Booth Space! Review the floor plan and indicate your top 2 choices on the confirmation form. (Final booth assignment is based on basic vs. sponsor level and date received).
- Company listing in the conference promotional piece sent to over 20,000 targeted individuals (if contract and payment are received by June 30,2016.)
- Two Complimentary Booth Representative Passes which include - at no additional charge - all meal events (including Thursday luncheon), entrance into the Plenary Session and the Exhibitors' Showcase Session.
- - Promotion of your company in the conference Book of Abstracts distributed to all conference attendees.
- Unlimited number of discounted full conference registrations for your company.
- LOTS OF EXPOSURE = OPPORTUNITIES!
- Break refreshments will be located in the exhibit hall.
- Conference Welcome Reception in Exhibit Hall on Monday evening.
- All Conference Breakfast Buffet on Tuesday morning in the Exhibit Hall.
- Opening Reception Tuesday evening in Exhibit Hall
- Networking Reception in the Exhibit Hall on Wednesday evening.
- Conference Luncheon on Thursday.
- Exhibit fee includes: 8' x 10' booth space, with one 6' draped table, 2 chairs, and ID sign.
LEVEL and receive MORE BENEFITS
Corporate Sponsorships are available to our exhibitors again this year at a discounted rate. By being a corporate sponsor, you will receive additional recognition and promotion at the conference. Following are additional benefits you will receive as a Corporate Sponsor.
Corporate Sponsor Level Exhibitor:
- Fullpage (black & white) advertisement in the conference program.
- 3 FREE Full-Conference Registrations
- Option for a brief scheduled PRODUCT DEMO in the exhibit hall. (Details to follow)
- Prominent recognition and signage throughout the conference.
- Priority in Booth Assignment
- Special recognition of your company as a corporate sponsor during the Plenary Session.
In its 22 year history, the IPEC conference has attracted over 6,000 participants from all across the U.S. and 41 international locations around the world. It brings together professionals who are involved in developing and implementing new technology to address and resolve environmental problems in exploration, production, refining, legal and regulatory, as well as health and safety.
- Health, Safety, Environmental Specialists and Engineers Oil Service Companies Compliance Officers
- Environmental Professionals
- Oil & Gas Attorneys
- Water Treatment Management Firms •Operations Managers
- Remediation Companies
- Soil Scientists
- Petroleum Environmental Engineers
- Federal Regulators / Technicians
- Professionals from the petroleum industry concerned with environmental issues and solutions