25th European Biomass Conference and Exhibition - EUBCE 2017
The European Biomass Conference and Exhibition (EUBCE) is a world class annual event which, since 1980, is held at different venues throughout Europe. The EUBCE covers the entire value chain of biomass to conduct business, network, and to present and discuss the latest developments and innovations, the vision is to educate the biomass community and to accelerate growth. The EUBCE will host a dynamic international Exhibition for companies and research labs to showcase their latest products and bringing scientists, technologists and key players together with leading Biomass industries and organizations.
- Event Type:
- Jun. 12-15, 2017
- Stockholmsmässan (Stockholm International Fairs and Congress Centre)
- Stockholm , Sweden
There are great reasons to get involved in EUBCE 2017:
- Be part of the cutting edge of research and innovation for biomass, their application and integration
- Strengthen your network with the Biomass research community, industry, investors in innovations and policy makers
As one of the world’s leading R&D conference combined with an international exhibition, the EUBCE represents the leading platform for the collection, exchange and dissemination of scientific know-how in the field of biomass.
The Conference Programme will address topics from biomass itself to bioliquids and biofuels for heat and electricity, transport and biobased products, covering all aspects of each value chain, from supply and logistics to conversion technologies, from industrial application of research results to impacts on the environment, from market and trade aspects to policy strategies, not least to the role of biomass as a source in integrated energy systems.
The EUBCE is supported by European and international organizations such as the European Commission, UNESCO - United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization - Natural Sciences Sector, WCRE - the World Council for Renewable Energy, EUBIA - the European Biomass Industry Association, The Central European Initiative, The Global Bioenergy Partnership and other organisations.
The Technical Programme is coordinated by DG Joint Research Centre of the European Commission.
The international Programme Committee made up of leading research and industry experts from the global Biomass sector will score and select all the abstracts submitted.
Each abstract will be evaluated by independent reviewers before the topic organisers meet in Brussels to select the oral and visual presentations addressing the entire biomass supply chain.
The Conference Sessions will cover the entire scope of innovations in biomass technologies and applications, systems and processes, markets and policies.
The European Biomass Conference and Exhibition is the leading annual international biomass event in Europe. It brings together the stakeholders of the industry and will thus provide you with the unparalleled opportunity to present your company in this exclusive environment.
Being a Sponsor of the EUBCE 2016 means positioning your business in the environment of a renowned international event dedicated to biomass industry, policy and research.
Extend your research to key industry representatives, researchers, policy makers and other experts within the biomass community.
The EUBCE offers modular and flexible sponsorship packages.
- obtain maximum visibility at the 2016 Biomass Event and attract the attention of the community of renewable energy;
- connect your company to one of the most recognised and successful international events with an excellent scientific content;
- broadcast your message to operators, scientific and industrial stakeholders of the biomass industry;
- obtain communication results in a direct and efficient way;
- choose between different sponsorship opportunities;
- benefit from communication services of the event.