29th GLOBALCON 2018 - Energy, Power and Facility Management Strategies and Technologies
GLOBALCON 2018, presented by the Association of Energy Engineers, is designed specifically to facilitate those seeking to expand their knowledge of fast-moving developments in the energy field, explore promising new technologies, compare energy supply options, and learn about innovative and cost-conscious project implementation strategies.
- Event Type:
- Mar. 21-22, 2018
- Hynes Convention Center- Auditorium and Hall C
- Boston , MA , USA
Decision makers from business, industry and government must now seek integrated energy solutions — solutions which assure both a secure and affordable energy supply to meet today's and tomorrow's needs, and effective management of energy and overall operational costs. The GLOBALCON Expo will emphasize four critical areas of leading edge technology and related services:
- Energy Management, HVAC and Smart Building Systems
- Renewables, Alternative Energy and Onsite Generation
- Lighting Efficiency and Integrated Energy Solutions
- Plant and Facilities Management
Join Us in 2018...
GLOBALCON reaches key energy industry decision makers...
The Association of Energy Engineers invites your company to join commercial, municipal, industrial and institutional energy users at the leading northeast energy conference and technology expo.
GLOBALCON provides a powerful schedule of events covering energy management, power distribution and generation, buildings and facilities, energy services and commissioning, and sustainable development, which also includes the latest developments and strategies for clean, green and renewable technologies.
Your exhibit at GLOBALCON will reach highly motivated buyers in search of a cross section of products and services...
GLOBALCON show attendees are top energy decision makers from business, industry and government. If you market any of the products or services listed below, exhibiting at this high impact sales event will place you in the forefront of the energy marketplace.
- Energy Management Systems
- Building Automation Systems
- Industrial Process Controls
- Steam Traps
- Combustion Controls
- Consulting and Contracting Services
- Performance Contracting
- Power Quality Systems
- Window Films
- Lamps and Fixtures
- Lighting Retrofit Services
- Motion Detectors
- Infrared Sensors
- Photoelectric Controls
- Audio Controls
- Switching Systems
- Lamp and Ballast Disposal
- Lighting Maintenance
- Lighting Use Software
HVAC & Building Systems
- Commercial, Institutional and Industrial-Grade HVAC Systems
- Motors and Drives
- Thermal Storage Systems
- Gas Heating and Cooling
- Compressed Air Equipment
- Compressed Air System Management
- Air Curtains
- Water Treatment
- Cooling Towers
- Boilers and Burners
- Indoor Air Quality Systems
- Humidity Controls
- Heat Pumps
- CFC Alternatives
- Temperature Controls
- Metering Devices
- Energy Service Companies
- Performance Contractors
- Electric and Gas Marketers
- Independent Power Producers
- Utilities, Affiliates and Subsidiaries
- Energy Buyers' Agents
- Financing Services
- Information Systems
- Metering and Billing
- Facility Management Outsourcing Firms
Power Generation / Alternative Energy
- Standby Power Systems
- Cogeneration / Combined Heat & Power Systems
- Fuel Cell Technologies
- Micro Turbine Systems
- Solar Energy / Photovoltaic Systems
- Wind Power Systems
- Distributed Generation
Plant Engineering And Facility Management
- Power Quality
- Maintenance and Repair Equipment
- Roofing Systems
- Exit Signs
- Corrosion Protection
- Protective Coatings
- Testing and Inspection Devices
- Facility Management Software
- Predictive Maintenance Software
- Security Systems
- Renewable Energy Products
- Water Quality Systems
- Indoor Air Quality Monitoring and Filtration Systems
- Waste Management
- Environmental Consulting and Compliance Services
- Air Pollution Control Technologies
Internet Energy Management
- Energy Exchanges
- Online Communities
- Monitoring and Metering
- Industry News
- Internet Facility Management
- Energy Usage and Billing Analysis
- Facility Management
- Environmental Auditing
- Maintenance Scheduling
- Project Management
At the GLOBALCON expo, you can expect to meet high profile professionals with titles and roles that include:
- Energy Engineers and Managers
- Certified Energy Managers (CEMs)
- Building Owners and Managers
- Plant Engineers and Managers
- Facility Managers
- Physical Plant Administrators
- Maintenance Managers
- Industrial and Commercial End Users
- Industrial Vice Presidents of Operations
- Institutional Facility Managers
- Government Facility/Energy Managers
- Health Care Facility Administrators
- LDC and Municipality Representatives
- Utility Facility Managers
- Energy Procurement Professionals
- Electrical, Mechanical and Process Engineers
- HVAC Contractors
- Consultants and Energy Service Professionals
- Boiler Owners and Operators
- Environmental Engineers and Managers
- Corporate Planners
- Certified Energy Auditors (CEAs)
- Certified Building Commissioning Professionals (CBCPs)
- Certified Lighting Efficiency Professionals (CLEPs)
- Certified Sustainable Development Professionals (CSDPs)
- Certified Carbon Reduction Managers (CRMs)
- Certified Energy Procurement Professionals (CEPs)
GLOBALCON is attended by the decision makers you most need to reach, and who have the greatest interest in your product... GLOBALCON brings you face to face with buyers who have a serious interest in the latest technologies to improve energy efficiency, explore the most promising new and renewable energy resources, design high performance facilities, upgrade existing facilities, assess onsite generation options and much more.
The GLOBALCON expo specifically targets the technologies and services of greatest importance to show visitors, including the latest:
- Energy efficient technologies
- Renewable and alternative energy
- Solar, wind and fuel cell technologies
- Combined heat & power / cogeneration
- Efficient lighting products / controls
- High performance HVAC systems / controls
- Boilers / combustion controls
- Integrated building automation / energy management systems
- Thermal storage / load management
- Geoexchange technologies
- Applications specific to federal energy management programs
- Energy services and project financing
Northeast Green offers exciting opportunities for GLOBALCON exhibitors...
- Expanded Expo Area
- Green-Specific Conference Sessions & Workshops
- Networking with Green-Motivated Buyers
The Association of Energy Engineers (AEE), in conjunction with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency ENERGY STAR® , invites you to exhibit and participate in the Northeast Green® showcase, prominently located within GLOBALCON 2015, taking place March 17-18, 2015 in Philadelphia. The companies located along the 'green carpet' of GLOBALCON's Northeast Green showcase will have an unparalleled opportunity to highlight their role as the leading providers of environmentally friendly, green energy efficiency related products and services.
An increasing number of building owners, property managers, energy engineers and managers, facility managers, governmental energy specialists and VP's of operations are implementing and seeking out 'green' and energy-efficient solutions for both their new and retrofit projects. As this market grows, AEE's partnership with the EPA's ENERGY STAR® program will make the Northeast Green showcase a valuable resource for exhibiting companies, where they can demonstrate their innovative technologies and unique approach to services.
Conference Program to Highlight Green & Sustainable Initiatives
The GLOBALCON conference program will include a special series of conference presentations to educate and guide attendees as they seek the best and most promising green/sustainable solutions for improving their building's performance. Expert speakers will also cover what state and local governments are doing to further their sustainable programs, and report on successful renewable energy projects as well as ENERGY STAR success stories. The conference and expo work hand in hand to draw motivated and well-informed attendees to the show floor.
Make your plans today to be a part of GLOBALCON 2015's Northeast Green showcase.
Professional training held in conjunction with GLOBALCON...Every seminar is led by an instructor with extensive industry knowledge and expertise. The seminars are designed to provide preparatory training for professional certification exams.
- Fast Track CEM Preparatory Course for Energy Managers (CEM prep)
- Fundamentals of Water Efficiency: Strategies for Effective Water Management (CWEP prep)
Basics of Distributed Generation and Onsite CHP (DGCP prep)
- Fundamentals of Buying & Selling Energy (CEP prep)
- Fundamentals of Power Quality (CPQ prep)
- Fundamentals of Measurement & Verification: Applying the IPMVP (CMVP prep)
- Fundamentals of Energy Auditing (CEA prep)
- Industrial Energy Strategies for Reducing Costs & Optimizing Systems Performance (CIEP prep) Management Essentials: Empowering Energy & Engineering Professionals in their Career
- Fundamentals of Building Commissioning (CBCP prep) Electrical Engineering Basics for Non-Electrical Engineers
Explore the latest developments in the energy marketplace...
A Cross section of industry leading exhibitors showcase their products and services in a dynamic, interactive tradeshow. Free technology and applications workshops will also be presented in the exhibit hall. Also new to GLOBALCON, is the Northeast Green showcase, co-presented by the U.S. EPA's ENERGY STAR®.Expo Hours
Wednesday, March 21, 2018 - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Enhance your experience with these interactive presentations...
With your show registration, no additional registration is required. Seating is available on a first come first served basis and workshops are presented at no additional cost. These short 15-20 minute presentations are designed to help attendees understand the latest developments from our industry. All conference and expo visitors can attend either of the two workshop presentation areas conveniently located in the exhibit hall.
Highly motivated buyers in search of your products and services...
GLOBALCON show attendees are top energy decision makers from business, industry and government. If you market any of the products or services listed here, exhibiting at this high impact sales event will place you in the forefront of the energy marketplace. View the exhibitor listings.
Measure your ROI by the quality of the connections you make...
As an exhibitor, justifing your marketing expense and booth costs is critical. At GLOBALCON Expo, every exhibitor gains two complimentary conference registrations and access to additional discounted registrations, so you can have more of your staff networking, educating and selling.
$2800 per 10' x 10' booth space includes two free conference registrations. Additional Benefits Include:
- 300 Free Expo Passes with your company name (printed and digital) to invite current/potential customers to visit your booth at no cost ($95 value each)
- Standard draped side railings
- 7' x 44' standard company ID sign.
- 20 reduced-rate conference registrations
- Discounted rates for internet advertising
- 8' draped backwall
- Exhibitor Service Kit
- Company listing on website
- Co-op mailing opportunity to your top 100 customers
- Promotional program flyer outlining additional exposure-building programs