2nd Annual WeatherTech GCC 2016
The 2nd Annual WeatherTech GCC will provide a unique platform in the GCC for specialists to share best practice, evaluate solutions and implement innovations in weather forecasting and climate change to ensure achievement of current and future development objectives. This innovative and specialised event will provide an opportunity for meteorologist, scientists, policy makers and creative thinkers to generate solutions to overcome challenges, develop future strategy and to guide improvement. This event will build on the success of the 2015 event that brought together 120 attendees from seven nations over two days. The 2nd Annual WeatherTech GCC will facilitate accurate and next-generation weather forecasting and climate-change measurement technologies and services. WeatherTech GCC will support economic development, enable future sustainability and help to mitigate weather risk to industry and individuals.
- Event Type:
- Nov. 1-2, 2016
- Abu Dhabi , UAE
Becoming a partner of the WeatherTech GCC Conference, as one of our exclusive sponsors, will ensure that your company’s name stands out from the crowd and is recognized through our extensive marketing and branding opportunities, enabling you to capture the attention of core decision makers who influence the growth and development of the Sustainability and Green Buildings industry and generate quality relationships for your organization in this rapidly developing country.
The WeatherTech GCC Conference is the perfect platform for you to:
- Expand your network of contacts and potential clients
- Build brand credibility
- Generate new leads and build quality new business relationships
- Position your brand as a thought leader
- Demonstrate your commitment to the local market
- Gain a competitive edge
- Interact with major industry players and engage key decision makers
- Launch new products and services
Depending on your specific business objectives, you can take advantage of our tailored sponsorship packages to help you reach your goals.
Whether you choose one of our exclusive packages or work with our team to create a package customized to fit your specific needs or desired investment level, our Sponsorship Program will help you focus directly on your targets and offer you maximum ROI.
- Second Annual instalment of the first event of its kind in the GCC, this event will provide tailored solutions to the environmental and climate challenges you face in the GCC states
- NEW!! GCC heads of meteorology will discuss how to invite investment in weather technology to enable environment protection and conservation of natural resources to achieve sustainability in the GCC. Reduce your project risk by learning from potential challenges before they arise on your project.
- NEW!! Insight into cutting edge SMART technology solutions for weather monitoring stations, interpretation of data and creation of forecasting reports to improve your data quality
- NEW!! Climate management sessions to support optimisation of water resources
- Achieve your current and future development objectives by ensuring that weather forecasting and predictions are accurate so that advanced warning for extreme or damaging conditions may be provided
- Effectively manage the weather related risk factors associated with commercial operations, transportation, large scale events and national security
- Network with the GCC’s weather project leaders, decision makers and specifiers to understand their requirements and solutions that may be applied
- Improve cooperation and communication between GCC weather forecasting and prediction teams to enable enhanced regional weather data exchange
- Enhance analysis of big data sources to improve weather forecasting accuracy and quality of presentation
Who Will You Meet
Municipal and private sector organisations responsible for weather prediction, analysis and forecasting in the GCC.
Job titles to include:
- Operations Directors
- Senior Scientists
- Strategy Directors
- Program Managers
- Purchasing Chiefs
- CEO, Directors and Heads of:
- Airports, leading airlines, aircraft operators
- Shipping companies, marine/port installations
- Military operations
- Off-shore exploration companies
- Wind farm operators
- Met offices
- Agriculture operations and research institutes
Technology and Software Providers including:
- Weather monitoring and collection devices
- Satellites and radar
- Weather data analysis software
- Solutions to distribute weather data to end users