2nd Oman Cleaning & Facilities Management (OCFM) Conference and Exhibition 2018
The second edition of Oman Cleaning & Facilities Management (OCFM) will take place from 5 – 6 February 2018 at Sheraton Oman Hotel, Muscat – Sultanate of Oman. It aims to showcase wide range of latest products, technologies and processes in tune with the current need to provide efficient facility management services, cleaner environment and healthy work places. OCFM also aims to showcase a new approach to help facilities managers, business owners and operators, catering and cleaning managers to make fully informed decisions on what products to invest in to ensure that they provide the best service for the future years. An opportunity will also be provided for local business to discover better, smarter, cleaner and more efficient ways to maintain buildings, plants & machinery. As well as to learn better and efficient methods to maintain cleanliness.
- Event Type:
- Feb. 5-6, 2018
- Sheraton Oman Hotel
- Muscat , Oman
An OMR 315 million boom in the property sector of Oman has seen real estate sales soar in the Sultanate. The real estate scene in Oman is looking exceedingly bright, with sales figures registering a 69.7% increase by end of the year. Looking at the growth potential in the market, there is enough scope for the Facilities Management and Clean industry to grow.
New Construction projects are increasing the number of hotels in the country, with 17 properties set to open their doors by 2016. Oman’s hospitality future supply is estimated at an additional 4,100 hotel rooms within the next 5 years. Additional budget (22.5% of total project costs) is allocated to interior contracting and fit-out projects in the hospitality sector than in any other sector within the GCC’s building construction industry.
Additionally, Oman will be soon positioned as logistics and trans-shipment hub with four free zones offering considerable incentives to foreign investors. In addition to industrial developments, commercial retail is also growing segment in Oman’s real estate sector.
Global consultancy AT Kearney’s 2014 Global Retail Development Index ranks Oman as the 17th most attractive destination for retail investment. Given this current scenario, there is growing demand for the facilities management and cleaning industry. There are currently 9,315 companies in Oman which has facility management licenses as per their portfolio, which represent a promising number of potential buyers of cleaning and facilities management products and technologies.
- Interact with procurement and government officials for your products under one roof.
- Network with key decision makers from public and private sectors.
- Generate new sales leads and explore new channels.
- Showcase your products and services to a platform full of potential buyers, distributors, dealers and suppliers.
- Understand your competition and collect vital market information.
- Accelerate your business potential in new and emerging markets.
Green Building equipment and materials, building management systems, emergency evacuation solutions, employee time attendance solutions, energy management, environmental solutions, health & safety products and equipment, HVAC products, information management systems, integrated facilities management providers, IT systems & software, landscaping products and services, lighting systems & solutions.
Commercial Cleaning Services
Machines, accessories and components, steam cleaning products and equipment, equipment and tools for cleaning, care and safety, cleaning services, carpet and upholstery equipment and services, detergents, chemicals, disinfection and care products, management, planning, research and consultancy, sanitary appliances, accessories and supplies, window and façade cleaning equipment, industrial cleaning machines, refuse disposal.
Facilities Management for building, Factory, Hotel, Hospitals, Townships
Total facility management and consultancy, facility support services, information technology, waste management and treatment, water management and treatment, building technology solutions, energy management for facilities, eco-friendly transport vehicles, building management and maintenance.
M & E Maintenance
Maintenance products and services, technologies and solutions for mechanical and electrical in facilities covering, power quality, electrical supplies, architectural lighting, escalators and lifts, building automation, parking systems, plumping, pipes and water systems, industrial lighting and all related maintenance.
Prevention & Treatment
Air pollution treatment and prevention, waste treatment, recycling and disposal, water filtration, risk management, outsource contracting, auditing, energy minimization and recovery, pollution disaster control and management, crisis prevention and management, natural calamity mitigation, water supply treatment and distribution.
Work Space Management
Software, consulting, access control, communication systems and announcement.
Pest Control Services
Pest prevention and management, rodent management solutions, termite management solution, mosquito management solution, bed bugs treatment, tool and equipment, hygiene services, chemicals, etc.
Research, training and education, functional testing services, quality management services, test projects and managed testing services, lab centers, insurance, media houses and publications, industry associations and government bodies.
Commercial Cleaning & Hygiene
Cleaning service supplier, consultancy, distributors/agents, engineering, environmental management, equipment/ vehicle leasing, processors, general contractors.
Plant and Machine Maintenance
Manufacturing operations management, manufacturing execution systems, process optimization, emergency generators, conveyors systems, lighting, energy management systems, corrosion protection, filtering systems, fiber optics and cabling, safety and protective equipment, online monitoring and remote services, condition monitoring and machine diagnosis, data acquisition systems.
Maximise your presence at the event with our tailored sponsorship solutions. We strive to add value to our sponsorship packages by ensuring that our sponsors benefit from ongoing exposure and coverage.
Below is a list of available opportunities that will allow you to promote your business before, during and after the show. Our sponsorship team is ready to tailor a package that matches your specific business goals, objectives and budget.
- Workshop and seminar time slots.
- Exclusive branding in the main entrances to the exhibition.
- Exhibitor, visitor and delegate badges, lanyards and carrier bags.
- Roll up banners and company literature displayed in coffee and lunch areas.
- Advertisement in the show catalogue, which is distributed to approx. 10,000 event attendees.
Pre and Post Show Opportunities
- Web banners on show website.
- Featured articles in monthly show newsletters.
- Exclusive e-shots to your target audience with an invitation to visit your stand.
- Dedicated emails to show visitors database.
- Product showcase email announcements.
- Targeted mail pieces to visitors promoting your product information and offers.
- Logo displayed on banners inside and outside the exhibition area.
- Logo displayed on event signage in strategic locations.
- Press conferences and media centre.
- Facility / Property Management
- Mixed Developments
- Commercial Office Buildings
- Government & Public Facilities
- Schools / Universities
- Directors of Facilities
- Heads of Corporate Real Estate
- Facilities Managers
- Service Providers
- Heads of Property Services
- Operations Directors
- Heads of Support Services
- Directors of Real Estate
- Site Directors
- Buildings Managers
- Consultancy Interior Designers / Decorator
- FM & Maintenance
- Manufacturers / Exporters / Importers / Resellers
- Developers, Building Owners / Landlords
- Civil Engineers
- Industrial Manufacturing Facilities
- Developers Building Owners / Landlord
- Condominium, Villages, Townships
- Hotels & Resorts / Serviced Apartments
- Banks/Asset Management
- Shopping Malls
- Industrial Estates / Real Estates / Hospitals
- System Integrators
- Transportation / Handling
- Cleaning Service Supplier
- Distributor / Agent
- Educational Establishment
- Environmental Management / Services
- Equipment / Vehicle Leasing
- Facilities Management
- Government / Municipality
- Hospitality and Restaurants
- Mall Management / Retailer
- Real Estate Developer
- Research Organizations
- Sporting Facilities