3rd EBF Young Scientists Symposium 2016
For our third YSS, we will build our bioanalytical world around the theme of Working together to win in the bioanalytical world, focusing on practical cases and new technologies. We are pleased to be supported by the International Association of Therapeutic Drug Monitoring and Clinical Toxicology (IATDMCT). You are invited to submit your abstract or poster presentation reflecting your research, experiences and interests.
- Event Type:
- Workshops/Training Courses
- Nov. 15, 2016
- Hesperia Tower Conference Centre
- Barcelona , Spain
The final program will be built around your submissions:
We look forward to stimulating and engaging discussions in the following proposed sessions
- Overcoming bioanalytical mysteries.
- We would like to discuss unexpected problems, unsolved mysteries…
- Transforming bioanalysis through innovation.
- For example; E-environment, automation, new technologies…
- What happens in the lab shouldn’t stay in the lab: How to stand out from the crowd.
- The goal is to improve young scientist’s visibility: e.g. successful publications, opportunities for young people, education and training of young scientists…
- Together we succeed!
- In this session we hope to discuss how we can progress and overcome hurdles by working together… e.g. outsourcing issues, collaboration between CRO-academia-industry…
- Ask The Expert; Ask each other; We are the experts.
- Looking for case studies to initiate a healthy dialogue…
The symposium is open for early career bioanalytical scientists (our target audience is typically < 35 or <5 years in bioanalysis) from industry (Pharma/CROs) or academia
Submit an abstract and/or Register for the meeting